Sign in to follow this  
Fenna

Cars

Well she was blind and had a wooden leg so a car would have been a smidge impractical wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">For UK learners who haven't done their theory test go here

If you your not from UK, try it and have fun  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I took the test and failed badly..20-35.......to many questions are stupid...I don't give a fuck about signs I have never seen and never will see so why should I care what it means....I have been all over the US and never seen most of em in the questions......good thing I don't care to drive.... biggrin.gif

well im a proud owner of a volvo 460xi 1.8 injection, does a 126 mph with no kids in it smile.gif and takes off like shit of a shovel, weighs a bit more than the average car but it sticks to the road like glue. and its a safe car for the tranportation of little critters

VIVA LA VOLVO biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Intruder @ Jan. 31 2002,15:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">For UK learners who haven't done their theory test go here

If you your not from UK, try it and have fun  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

1st test 25 points tounge.gif

2nd test 30 points smile.gif

I believe that was pretty good for someone who hasn't seen most of the English traffic signs and markings on the road.

And the English way of driving on the "wrong" side of the road didn't make it easier either. wink.gif

When I took the real test, I had 40 mins to do it in, I walked out in 10mins after checking my answers twice, and I wasn't the first person to walk out  wow.gif

BTW, I got 35/35 for the theory, and only 2 minor faults in the driving test  tounge.gif

I have to admit there are some new signs that I haven't seen before, I only took my test when I was 19, and I'm 21 now, no told me about these new signs mad.gif

And I love driving, take your girl to a drive thru McD's  tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Intruder @ Feb. 01 2002,12:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">...take your girl to a drive thru McD's  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Romantic huh? wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ Feb. 01 2002,11:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">...take your girl to a drive thru McD's  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Romantic huh?  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Very, candle lit Big Mac tounge.gif and the back seats aren't far away either wink.gif

1992 Renault Clio 1.8i 16V, 137 BHP, 16" Alloy wheels, weighs 1200kgs and in Graphite Grey with standard interior. Fast is a word i would use for this car, only at the moment it has none of the following:

A: Road Tax

B: M.O.T

C: Insurance

so i'm afraid it is sitting in the rear driveway gathering dust and not going very fast......... sad.gif

Heres what I used to drive:

mazda.jpg

and now:

bmw.jpg

That yellow one was turbocharged and weighed about as much as a pushbike  biggrin.gif

I drive a land cruiser when I have to get somewhere but my fun mode is "APRILIA RSVR"motor bike

I dont have i license ..... my gf does thought smile.gif

2797883953216200x150x1.jpg

only hers is red with more rust ...... i know its wierd and she doesnt even live in the country? Well her dad owned it first but got another 4x4 and gave this to her ....

Btw is it me or did Corvette's become ugly post 1979? i think so confused.gif

Hehe, I knew there was a topic about this. Almost started a new one before searching. Last post on February 4th 2002..  tounge_o.gif

I guess the 'no pics over 100kb' applies here too? I'll just add these as links. smile_o.gif

Ford Sierra (small)

Ford Sierra (BIG!!)

Ford Sierra interior (small)

Ford Sierra interior (BIG!!)

I just had some thieves visit my baby and got away with about 2000€ worth of stereo equipment. xmas_o.gif  ghostface.gif

Note to self: Be smart - get a caralarm and insurance

My daily driver.

[ig]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v173/Kilhoffa/Newjeep1.jpg[/img]>100kb

My weekend toys

Camaro

Camaro 2

Camaro 3

Camaro's 7 liter engine

the other jeep

Old jeep baja style

Farm truck

The BRONC

Quad

Bikes

Mister Frag

Quote[/b] ]I don't drive a car at all -- I've got a 4WD truck with a big V8, a winch up front, tons of recovery gear, and the essentials for impromptu camping.

That's a lot more practical for when TSHTF and I need to get out of town.

Amen to that. wink_o.gif

Please don't dig up long dead topics.

I don't think a new thread for this subject is necessary either, however if you love your mode of transportation so much by all means take some pretty photographs and post them in the real life photography thread smile_o.gif