Sign in to follow this  
feersum.endjinn

Finnish Defence Forces Mod

Is the TeKa possible to create with the Armass engine?

I would like to see that ingame inlove.gif

Is the TeKa possible to create with the Armass engine?

I would like to see that ingame  inlove.gif

Me too, AFAIK that is the most significant piece of frontline equipment not modelled in the original FDFMOD and has been requested constantly ever since 1.0 came out. tounge2.gif

If you can find solution that works in multiplayer as well as in single player, we'll talk. Until that, don't get your hopes up.

I think we had like 80% ready model for old OFP, but it was lost or something... and it looked bit retarded ingame as well.

Great stuff, I've always loved the Finnish cam and the pics look great.

A big fan smile_o.gifpistols.gifpistols.gif

Here's how the soldier looks at the moment:

m05_1.jpg

Helmet, vest pouches etc. will be redone properly in time smile_o.gif. Textures should be pretty much finished though.

so you guys have been retexturing and making weapons? ok so thats what took so long biggrin_o.gif I want to see some more WIP's before this topic goes down again! Gotta love fatherland units! inlove.gif

Nice! Heh, in my case it would be my "motherland" as my dad is from Sweden and I'm born here too. The only Finnish words I know is "perkele" and "akka" whistle.gif , but the Finnish army still wants me. Until I'm 22, when my citizenship expires and I can go to hell, according to some people at the recruitment center in Helsinki and the consulate in Boras, Sweden. Yup, then I will be considered a traitor  crazy_o.gif. Now the Finnish-speaking members of this forum knows why I can say "Perkeleen akka!"...   tounge2.gif

so you guys have been retexturing and making weapons? ok so thats what took so long biggrin_o.gif

Little things first like basic small arms & soldiers. That's how FDFmod for OFP started almost five years ago wink_o.gif.

Besides that doesn't look like BIS model at all so you won't be getting away with just retextures tounge2.gif

Looks good!

Thanks for the news update. No need to hurry, I haven't yet purchased a computer to fulfill ArmA's requirements... it can be played but it's not exactly enjoyable with my current hardware. I will have to update my hardware at least when FDF Mod comes out.

smile_o.gif

notworthy.gif  nice... very nice... looking forward to play FDF units in ArmA...  inlove.gif

Some motivation:

finvsrus.jpg

Some "renders" of WIP stuff:

m05_renderi1.jpg

m05_renderi2.jpg

m05_renderi3.jpg

They still need some fine tuning and extra gear. We will post another news when they are done along with some other goodies smile_o.gif.

Just wondering, why all (allmost) puts the goggles up?

Hope you make some units with the goggles on.

Don't worry there will be variants smile_o.gif.

Variants like... being able to use the goggles or not?

By variants I mean different loadouts for soldier classes like in BIS units. But we will have more, for example basic soldier has currently 3 different loadout variants. However you can't really select what you wear by yourself.