Sign in to follow this  
GermanPower

Patch 1.02 Released for Czech and German ArmA

SOBR[1st-I-R] @ Dec. 15 2006,19:42)]I want the German patch to be released... damn I want it to run smoother on low-end computers.

heh I want it to run smoother on my high end computer...

Quote[/b] ]AMD Opteron 170@2.6(1.42v) | Abit AT8 32X | 2x1024 OCZ EL DDR500 Platinum XTC 3-3-3-8 1T 1:1(2.9v) | Sapphire x2: X1900XTX+Crossfire X1900| Seagate Barracuda 320G SATAII 16MB | SB X-Fi Fatal1ty | Seasonic M12 600W | Samsung 204B 20.1" LCD 5ms | Coolermaster Mystique | Logitech Driving Force Pro | Logitech G5 | Logitech G15 | Saitek X-52

Holy shit... may I ask what your FPS in 1024x768 with high settings is ? huh.gif

The released ZIP size is 109mb. The same patch packed with RAR would be 88.3mb. Dont you love how efficient people are these days... but hey, we all have 24mbit connections and who cares if here is 20megs wasted, right?

Same people with the 100kb enforcement of screenshot sizes...

Oh man this cracks me up wink_o.gif

The released ZIP size is 109mb. The same patch packed with RAR would be 88.3mb.

Didn't I answer the exact same whine last time? Simple fact is 99% of internet users know .zip and what to use with it, far less know .rar so please do not whine about this again it's very tedious.

Throw me a bone here please - so I can start playing ArmA again.. smile_o.gif

Placebo - Do you know whether the German version will be released tonight - or is it likely to be during or after the weekend?

It would be good to know, that's all! smile_o.gif

Cheers

#C

First people bitch about a buggy game, now they bitch about how the quickly released patch is released, in ZIP form. Get a life people.

I'm either going crazy, or placebo has just deleted his post about how the german patch will be "released when it's ready".

What happened? Did you change your mind?

I haven't looked at anything other than that link, but is the german patch the same for both the cd and the online downloaded version?

Nice one BIS.. fast responce.

1.02 - Fixed: Stealing gear from medics was possible

damn if i'd of known that would of been quite funny  nener.gif

Thx for the link Blue Flight.

ZIP is sooo 90's. wink_o.gif

Can't wait to try the new heli flight model. yay.gif

I'm either going crazy, or placebo has just deleted his post about how the german patch will be "released when it's ready".

What happened? Did you change your mind?

It got released wink_o.gif