Sign in to follow this  
GermanPower

Patch 1.02 Released for Czech and German ArmA

Placebo could you tell us when to expect polish version of 1.2? Is it a matter of days or maybe week? We`re few days after game release in Poland and now its very hard to play online as 90% of the public servers are on 1.2, and usually on that 10% of 1.1 version theres not much more than 10 people playing smile_o.gif

It's gonna be ready when it's ready. Man, I love BIS.

LEM are testing it and it should be released soon, first version had a couple of problems which needed correcting, that was done and so it's with LEM.

cant wait for this patch. LEM hurry up !! And BIS make another patch cuz as I read this is not a perfect whistle.gif

hi it's impi again, can someone please help me out I'Ve posted before but noone has replied. I have reinstalled my game patched it to 1.01 with no problems, but when I try and patch it to 1.02 I keep getting this type of message below...

Verifying ArmA: Armed Assault, version 1.01...

Error found in file AddOns\buildings.pbo (04d06910!=84b3e17c)

One or more files in game instalation are modified or dammaged.

Reinstall game from original CD disc and try again.

I would be grateful if anybody could help. I have also tried patching the vanilla straight to 1.02 but still have the same problem with errrors in my building pbo, character pbo, animis pbo ect

cheers, IMPI

super  1.02 released and when installing hundrets of errors

gj m8s      anyone wants my AA DVD? i gona sell this crap

Verifying ArmA: Armed Assault, version 1.01...

Error found in file AddOns\air.pbo (ec5156e2!=65412011)

Error found in file AddOns\buildings.pbo (04d06910!=9efee7e5)

Error found in file AddOns\Anims.pbo (b247ef93!=7488334a)

Error found in file AddOns\Ca.pbo (81a94014!=79960b3f)

Error found in file AddOns\characters.pbo (be55e32c!=ae4f2f0a)

Error found in file AddOns\misc.pbo (e4b47fee!=da91fa32)

Error found in file AddOns\ui.pbo (8a1136ff!=5c8db66a)

Error found in file AddOns\roads.pbo (c5ff8858!=ed4c2149)

Error found in file AddOns\sara.pbo (21acb61c!=53429cac)

Error found in file AddOns\tracked.pbo (9594ce33!=b35117d5)

Error found in file AddOns\water.pbo (4be30d34!=683ecd76)

Error found in file AddOns\weapons.pbo (8790f829!=3a6cb3b8)

Error found in file AddOns\wheeled.pbo (3af7ffd0!=e3b8ec60)

File Campaigns\ca.pbo is missing.

Reinstall game from original CD disc and try again.

that's right Nedal....I've posted to mails here asking for help with the same problem as have other people on the BI forums, but nobody from BIS can be bothered to reply. I can wait that's not the problem... the problem is that BIS aren't telling us that the problem is being looked into or even acknowledged. I've reinstalled and tried to patch about seven times already still no joy

impi

Can I update my German download version to 1.02 without the game asking for the CD, like it did for 1.01?

Can I update my German download version to 1.02 without the game asking for the CD, like it did for 1.01?

yes AFAIK. And i know because i updated my german version bought online from morphicon.

no problems at all. just make sure you get german patch of course. and that if you are using english pacth from sickboy to revert the original files - i just reinstalled mine to revert the files then patched no problem.

Ok I have a German version patched to 1.01, completely on the legit.

Rolled back the english patch and ran 1.02 and get error, "Wrong CD Key" what's the deal?

if you got the d/led german version.. it's already 1.01.. dont patch it.. just use the 1.02 patch and your good..

so um yea.. uninstll and reinstall ArmA and patch to 1.02.. dont use the 1.01 patch.

Rolled back the english patch and ran 1.02 and get error, "Wrong CD Key" what's the deal?

Did you originally enter the CD Key as lower case? Someone reported that the same error was resolved by reinstalling and entering the CD Key as uppercase.

Wonderful. OFP had a rocky start and patching took a while until the game because the greatest game of it's time.

With arma it seems someone removed the cryptonite from the BIS offices because 1.02 is a wonderful patch and x-mas present in every way you can possibly imagine. Only beaten by sexy underwear for your wife (depending on the wife of course).

yay.gif

yea.. well, patch is great, but where is the polish version?? Why BIS have to choose the worst publisher in poland, why? :/ With every, EVERY, i will say this one more time: EVERY! game they have realesed was problems. With patches, with addons, with versions, with language etc... please... do not make this mistake in future...

Did you originally enter the CD Key as lower case? Someone reported that the same error was resolved by reinstalling and entering the CD Key as uppercase.

HUZZAHHH!!!! It worked biggrin_o.gif

This problem is solved. Install 1.02 from safe mode when running x64 bit. Thanks Placebo.

Verifying ArmA: Armed Assault, version 1.00...

File AddOns\sara.pbo is missing.

and I checked... it is not missing at all.

yea.. well, patch is great, but where is the polish version?? Why BIS have to choose the worst publisher in poland, why? :/ With every, EVERY, i will say this one more time: EVERY! game they have realesed was problems. With patches, with addons, with versions, with language etc... please... do not make this mistake in future...

Maybe because LA(E)Me is cheap and lame :P

See BIS, if you wouldn't bother with different language versions and release only English version, everybody would be happy. World would be so much simpler. But now we're stuck waiting for publisher, who doesn't give a damn about players. That's for starters. I dare not think how long we will have to wait for patches released in a year or so. crazy_o.gif

Would those that have downloaded the patch report back about the changes and such throughout the gameplay, controls, AI and interface please? I've been away from my computer for a week, and have a week more before I'm back. MAJOR withdrawl symptoms, and the patch release has me going nuts! Thanks in advance notworthy.gif

btw. i seriously suggest to BIS or FAN websites to use 7-zip

and compress ArmA patches and provide download of "7-zip" variant smile_o.gif

reason?

Arma_CZEPatch_102.7z = 86 156 250 B = 100%

ArmA_CZEPatch_102.zip = 114 992 034 B = 133.5%

ArmA_CZEPatch_102.exe = 146 661 376 B = 170.2%

if You ask what the hell is 7-zip, then it's open source high compression ratio archiver see more here http://www.7-zip.org/ , linuxers here http://sourceforge.net/projects/p7zip/

anyway i'm sure you already heard about smile_o.gif

p.s. and one word for these who gunna argue about "users don't want download another program..." => 'self-extracting'

7-zip is very good! smile_o.gif

Where was the thread about bug reporting? I can't find it.