Sign in to follow this  
GermanPower

Patch 1.02 Released for Czech and German ArmA

MMh BIS didn't added a statusnotification for the multiplayer sad_o.gif It's horrible if youre downloading 5 min on a mission but you dont know how much kbs are left...So i hope BIS will fix it. I don't know why: in ofp it was already included...

xmas_o.gif

Mhm, i like the new helicopter handling, its still a bit weird with the mouse, but keyboard only or keyboard+joystick works fine smile_o.gif

Did they manage to fix the satchel bug so you can detonate the charges without the A.I. knowing your position ?

Regards.

The patch fix many thinks but the command setunitpos "up" or "down" still doesn't work.

I you set an AI in the editor and write in the init line This set unitpos "up" it will lie down when shoot :/

The patch fix many thinks but the command setunitpos "up" or "down" still doesn't work.

I you set an AI in the editor and write in the init line This set unitpos "up" it will lie down when shoot :/

Well if you write "set unitpos" and not "setunitpos" it's no wonder it doesn't work.

When Polish 1.02 patch wille be avalaible? Czech and Germans have 1.02 patch already. Polish version is still 1.00 help.gif

Well if you write "set unitpos" and not "setunitpos" it's no wonder it doesn't work.

Sure, I mean of course SetUnitPos wink_o.gif

But all it doesnt work. Like in ofp, if you write it in the init and the AI "hear" shots then it stand and dont go prone.

In arma they are gone prone even if this in init.

Its obstructive to make combat intros/ourtos/cutscenes if you cant set/tell (temporary) the AI that they have to stand and dont go prone sad_o.gif

does the patch not work for the german download version? it keeps saying that i have an error and i have removed the english patch and re-installed the game 3 times.

does the patch not work for the german download version?  it keeps saying that i have an error and i have removed the english patch and re-installed the game 3 times.

i have german dled version and it works, what kind of error you get ?

But all it doesnt work. Like in ofp, if you write it in the init and the AI "hear" shots then it stand and dont go prone.

Its obstructive to make combat intros/ourtos/cutscenes if you cant set/tell (temporary) the AI that they have to stand and dont go prone sad_o.gif

The same for me, i thought this was a bit insainely annoying.

I bought the German download edition.

But it was not possible to make the latest 1.02 patches effective.

Many time tried re-install and reboot and etc.., but it could not install. sad_o.gif

Error message of that time is as follows.

Quote[/b] ]Verifying ArmA: Armed Assault, version 1.01...

File AddOns\buildings.pbo is missing.

File AddOns\characters.pbo is missing.

File AddOns\sara.pbo is missing.

One or more files in game instalation are modified or dammaged.

Reinstall game from original CD disc and try again.

I bought the German download edition.

But it was not possible to make the latest 1.02 patches effective.

Many time tried re-install and reboot and etc.., but it could not install. sad_o.gif

Error message of that time is as follows.

Quote[/b] ]Verifying ArmA: Armed Assault, version 1.01...

File AddOns\buildings.pbo is missing.

File AddOns\characters.pbo is missing.

File AddOns\sara.pbo is missing.

One or more files in game instalation are modified or dammaged.

Reinstall game from original CD disc and try again.

Strange. I bought yesterday from Morphicon aswell and everything went well. Updating was very slow though.

I just wanna make sure all the Morphicon D/L users are aware you can uninstall and reinstall it as many times as you like as long as you dont go trying to find the Morphicon activation key in your reg and nuke it. I have reinstalled mine well over a dozen times messing about with it. I never been asked for more than my MP key each time.

I also had no issues with patching using a freshly installed version deleting all folders left from previous installs

Great Patch!! love the way the heli's fly and it gives me better FPS ingame then before :-) so im pleased!

GJ BIS!!

:-)

Placebo could you tell us when to expect polish version of 1.2? Is it a matter of days or maybe week? We`re few days after game release in Poland and now its very hard to play online as 90% of the public servers are on 1.2, and usually on that 10% of 1.1 version theres not much more than 10 people playing smile_o.gif

Well then it's hopefully just a little slip from BIS, I'm sure it'll be worked out in a patch.

And if I don't remember too wrong, I think they actually added to the command so you can force units to stay crouched, which have been something the OFP community have wanted almost since OFP was relased yay.gif

Quote[/b] ]Placebo could you tell us when to expect polish version of 1.2? Is it a matter of days or maybe week? We`re few days after game release in Poland and now its very hard to play online as 90% of the public servers are on 1.2, and usually on that 10% of 1.1 version theres not much more than 10 people playing smile_o.gif

Yes! Could you tell us? please :] We`re waiting like any other community before...

Try to disable AI as a workaround, you have to create the unit new if you want to enable AI again ...

Jesus h christ! I'm fuming...I have the german version patched to 1.1 like Nayoki I keep getting the same thing i.e.no sara pbo ect...this is ridiculous... I don't have another pc. So can someone please point me to a 1.02 patch that works with windows xp. This is really awful service by BIS.They should have a more professional attitude.

impi