Sign in to follow this  
GermanPower

Patch 1.02 Released for Czech and German ArmA

YEAH! (sorry! )

The Mi-17 feels like a brick now! (Like it should)

Thank you!

Need to edit again:

The choppers 'feel' *phantastic* now;..great job indeed!

This'll be a looong night, methinks. Happy!! smile_o.gif

I was in the middle of installing but due to some of my modified files (Language patch) it had paused looking for original copies. I luckily read the above post about the Morphicon version (thats what I have) so I have Aborted patching!

Can anyone confirm whether this patch is compatible with the Morphicon download version??? - to avoid my using up another licence due to a reinstall!

Cheers

#C

That's bad as I don't think you should have to reinstall for each patch when your only given what... 3 installs with the DL version?

That's bad as I don't think you should have to reinstall for each patch when your only given what... 3 installs with the DL version?

Actually, thats "3 reinstalls on different computers or computers which have major hardware changes".

Even then, just contact Morphicon and they'll send you some more activations. No need to panic-mongering.

OKAY GUYS! It works for the download version! I just had to reinstall the game.

Presumably you're using the English "patch"?

For reinstalls of the download version.....

-Did you have to reactivate it again - as I assume it was on the same computer/hardware?

-Did it use up a licence?

-Did you do a clean installation - or go over the top of the old one?

##yeah, I am using the English 'patch'. I think there are quite a few people using it too..

Cheers

#C

just tried patching the game (german retail version).

During the first try, the patcher said:

"Verifying ArmA: Armed Assault, version 1.00...

File AddOns\sara.pbo is missing.

One or more files in game instalation are modified or dammaged.

Reinstall game from original CD disc and try again."

Well, I reinstalled the game (however the Sara.pbo IS in the Addons-folder) but received the same error message again confused_o.gif

Any ideas?

//edit: oops, this is actually the error message copied and pasted from my try after reinstalling ArmA. But the first one wasn't different, besides the version number.

With all the servers getting hammered, wouldn't releasing the next patch via a torrent be a better solution for everybody?

Why there are like 10 mirrors now, if one mirror is slow try another.

There is a way round a reinstall - well there was for me anyway.

Installed a second copy using VMware and took the files that the language patch replaced. I then copied them back into the Armed Assault installation directory of my PC.

You can get a list of files replaced by the English 'patch' by looking at the Patchwise logfile in the Armed Assault installation directory.

Once I had these original files back in the directory, it patched ok and inlove.gif 1.02 biggrin_o.gif

Not sure if it will work if you install to another temporary machine to get the files.. I havent tried it.

Cheers BIS

#C

Removed the 6th Sense NL Mirror, was merely as safety net for the other servers biggrin_o.gif

Cakes, you sure that you either are not running the 6th Sense mod v0.1 (Which is incompatible with v1.02, and could explain the enlgish).. Or that somehow your patch program did not update properly? smile_o.gif

Straight from v1.0 to v1.02 is no problem, but you gotto wait for the release of the updated language patcher, though you can already get the czech version to english, if you have the czech lang arma, in my thread. Full featured package soon.

Thank's a lot to BIS for the support! I hope this programm

will so trimmed like OPF.

smile_o.gif

also the same problem: sara.pbo is missing but i didn´t changed anything (mod,addon)?

any solution placebo?

confused_o.gif

ps: i have the german version

also the same problem: sara.pbo is missing but i didn´t changed anything (mod,addon)?

any solution placebo?

confused_o.gif

are you using XP64?

A lot of people having the same problem are using XP64.

Only a guess though.

any solution placebo?

confused_o.gif

Do you have WinXP SP2, or WinXP 64bit Edition?