Sign in to follow this  
DarkLight

Did you know....

Did you know...

It's impossible to "kiss" your elbow.

More than 50% of all the people on our planet have never used a phone.

Rats and horses can't puke smile.gif

When you sneez to hard you can break a rib.

35% of all the ("lonely") people who post an add in the papers to get a partner are already married.

In his/her whole life a sleeping person eats about 70 insects and 10 spiders!

Every tongue is different, just like fingerprints!

95% of all the people who've been reading this, have tried to "kiss" their elbow biggrin.gif

Hehe, if you know some more, post 'em!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">In his/her whole life a sleeping person eats about 70 insects and 10 spiders!<span id='postcolor'>

Culinar Fact Of The Week biggrin.gif

Did you know...

When you sneeze and you keep your eyes open, they (your eyes) can fly outta your head because of the great pressure!

In his/her whole life a sleeping person eats about 70 insects and 10 spiders!

No way...... not for me anyways, maybe for someone who lives in a rain forest.....

95% of all the people who've been reading this, have tried to "kiss" their elbow

Damn, lol, yes I tried it when I read it.... biggrin.gif

im still one of the 5% that didnt......but i have this huge desire to try and see if it is possible.......hmmmm

I'll be honest and say that i also was one of the people who tried it hehe.

Well chickenhawk, there are about 7000 spiders in your house so you'll probable eat lots of them biggrin.gif

Did you know that 61.812 % of statistics are made up on the spot?  tounge.gif

Did you know that...

...the bacterial parasites living on your skin are more numerous than the cells of your own body?

...the symbiotic bacteria living in your gut make many essential biosynthetic products for you to use?

...some bacteria can withstand 3000 times more radiation than humans?

...some bacteria can withstand superheated water steam (120 degrees celsius) up to 20 minutes?

...despite our best efforts, some bacteria have managed to adapt to withstand even our most potent antibiotics in just a few years?

...bacteria live forever?

0.3% of all road accidents in Canada involve a Moose.

40% of women have hurled footwear at a man.

57% of British school kids think Germany is the most boring country in Europe.

7% of Americans think Elvis is alive.

About 6% of murdered American men are killed by either their wife or girlfriend... or wife who caught them with their girlfriend. mad.gif

Average age of top GM executives in 1994: 49.8 years. Average age of the Rolling Stones: 50.6.

More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.

Odds of being killed by falling out of bed are 1 in 2 million.

"A man a plan a canal panama" spelled backwards is still "a man a plan a canal panama"

Not only can a crocodile not kis its elbow, it also cannot stick its tongue out.

Americans on average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.

If Barbie were life-size, her measurements would be 39-23-33. She would stand seven feet, two inches tall. BTW, Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.

If the population of China walked past you in single file, the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction.

The electric chair was invented by a dentist.

On Christmas Eve in Belgium, it is legal for children to throw bananas at police cars.

On Christmas Day in Belgium, it is legal for police officers to throw bananas at children.

Eric Clapton owns one fifth of the planet Mars.

In 1990, John Elfreth Watkins Jr. predicted that by 2001, the letters C, X, and Q would be dropped from the alphabet.

LOOK WHAT I FOUND: biggrin.gif The average person eats 6 roaches in their sleep, during their entire lifetime. wow.gif

Banging your head against the wall burns 150 calories per hour.

Half the world's population have seen at least one James Bond movie.

The can opener was invented 48 years after cans were introduced.

Coca-Cola was originally green.

Heinz ketchup leaves the bottle @ 25 miles per hour.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">In his/her whole life a sleeping person eats about 70 insects and 10 spiders!<span id='postcolor'>

Spiders taste like peanuts.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Eric Clapton owns one fifth of the planet Mars.<span id='postcolor'>

LOL. Too bad this can't happen.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Eric Clapton owns one fifth of the planet Mars.<span id='postcolor'>

LOL. Too bad this can't happen.<span id='postcolor'>

We're getting there! Just click on the certificate for purchase information:

deedsample.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Jan. 30 2002,15:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I almost forgot:

You may have to become a citizen of The Lunar Republic first.

flag_125.gif<span id='postcolor'>

hey this flag is pretty spiffy flag_125.gif wonder if that is what they will really use?

Just like the arctic and antarctic you cannot own any Land on the moon. There are international laws against this. A interesting little factoid as well is that you cannot explode a nuclear device in space as well.

7% of Americans think Elvis is alive.

I find this very hard to believe.. ,, thats almost 1 out of 10 people, that statistic wasnt by any chance taken when he still WAS alive?? biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">7% of Americans think Elvis is alive.

I find this very hard to believe.. ,, thats almost 1 out of 10 people, that statistic wasnt by any chance taken when he still WAS alive??  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I rest my case!  biggrin.gif

Wait, it gets worse! wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Blink Dog @ Jan. 31 2002,04:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Just like the arctic and antarctic you cannot own any Land on the moon. There are international laws against this.<span id='postcolor'>

There's a loophole! tounge.gifbiggrin.gif