Sign in to follow this  
Scorpy

Steping over 10cm wall

Can u pliz put action to step over low obstacles, like take flag action etc.

Its so annoying that i need to go around 10cm wall and can'nt step over it.

it can be done on the model by making proper roadway lods over small obstacles, it'l behave like a one-step staircase smile_o.gif .

what kind of object do you have this trouble with?

it can be done on the model by making proper roadway lods over small obstacles, it'l behave like a one-step staircase  smile_o.gif .

what kind of object do you have this trouble with?

The remainings of a destroyed fence I guess...I remember that one from one of the CTF maps.

Very anoying when you don`t get away from such position and you have to run around it in the open mad_o.gifwink_o.gif

Can u pliz put action to step over low obstacles, like take flag action etc.

Its so annoying that i need to go around 10cm wall and can'nt step over it.

even stepping off a staircase from the side (second or third step) you get some funky lag effect that is annoying at best.

can the modders make an animation for jumping off things or is that too difficult?

i got this one on my personal wishlish to be able climb over small obstacles (e.g. 1.5/1.0m and smaller) and step over smaller than 50 cm ...

I noticed when you walk through the grape vine wire fences in the ambush the convoy with the stuff in the 4x4 campaign mission that your player kinda "hiccups" over them.

I thought that was very nice as it lets you pass this obstruction but it affects your player somewhat.

Put that on the wishlist or (mother_sahrani) on the buglist. Thanks. smile_o.gif