Sign in to follow this  
Grootaballa

Multiplayer Crashing

Can anyone tell me how to fix this. I crash everytime I play multiplayer. Might be when I first connect or 10 to 20 min into game but I will crash. Really Really suks

All drivers are updated to the latest version. The game is a downloaded version from morphicon. banghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif

tnerrorue6.jpg

My specs

amd64 3500

1g ram

6800gt 256

Thank you , that has fixed my kernal32 errors, but now I am crashing with this error. Well atleast I am getting somewhere.

Done some more testing it only will crash when there are other players on the server. I can play multiplayer for hours when no one else is on the server but that gets kinda boring.

I do get alot of cannot load texture errors with other players which is there custom faces. Maybe that is a problem, i have no idea. Any more suggestions gratefully excepted.

error2yh0.jpg

Give this a try to reload the Driver

Go to start>settings>control panel>systems>click device manager tab>scroll down to sound,video and game controllers and click the(+) sign>click on crystal wdm audio codec to highlight>click remove>ok >restart you computer.

This should reload it after you restart

Thanks that seems to have worked.

I deleted the sound driver/codec and installed NVIDIA drivers reinstalled the openal file and works good now.