raedor

ArmA Photography I - No images over 100kb.

Very nice job m8

<span style='color:red'>speeder:

After almost 3 years here you should know that you can post here only if you submit a picture too.</span>

Nice pics everyone!

screens01.jpg

snow A-10

FLY4.jpg

FLY5.jpg

FLY7.jpg

retexture A-10 in snow camo , RKSL_snow hangers

still waiting for a snow island smile_o.gif

FLY10.jpg

FLY16.jpg

FLY11.jpg

FLY19.jpg

FLY18.jpg

retexture A-10 now in new grey camo and Desert camo

still unreleast

may19th_07_tmb.jpg

Full Resolution

may19th_26_tmb.jpg

Full Resolution

may19th_30_tmb.jpg

Full Resolution

A few shots from our multiplayer yesterday. The first shot is a platoon-level coop, you're seeing my squad (Charlie) coming up on the Bravo squad's position (you can see an MG team of theirs on top of the dirt pile, and other Bravo soldiers are near the houses) right before we pass behind them on the road.

Second shot is dismounts clearing a town while armor provides overwatch.

Third shot is our Platoon Commander taking cover while directing the squads to maneuver against the enemy to our front.

All in all, aside from the crashing confused_o.gif , it was pretty fun. I'm looking forward to the future of ArmA (especially the "stability" side of things).

While testing my new SP mission series i cought this screenshot which i liked, and yes its a continuation of my Sniper Missions with full story lines and cutsenes the full boat load. I decided instead of making these missions MP lets continue the story in style with all the pluses of SP.

sniperlongdays.jpg

ArmA 1.07

A little, humble and nonrelevant contribution for the few of you in this absolutely HIGH-QUALITY ArmA Screenshot-Thread ( notworthy.gif @ all ), who maybe did not see a rainbow in ArmA yet...

Caught this one on a beautiful drive through Sahrani, I loved the atmosphere, that came up, when the rain came; seeing this, I began to feel salvaged in my car, like if it was in real life... I love this game!!

drive_evening01.jpg

drive_evening02.jpg