raedor

ArmA Photography I - No images over 100kb.

digs1.jpg

A - Ace OFP Islands, Swiss Warfare Cam Faces, Soldier X Steyrs, Johnny's SF and Sabre's retex WIP:cool:

digs2.jpg

A - Razani, Soldier X Steyrs, Johnny's SF and Sabre's retex WIP:cool:

Edited by Stewy

Sniper01-1.jpg

Afghanistan01-2.jpg

Afghanistan02-1.jpg

Ace Mod

Razani by Nicholas Bell

British SF by STALKERGB

Ghillie Sniper by the XAM team

Modul Anims

helisun.jpg

This is the only image i have ever taken in Arma, i shit you not!

It is a picture taken during a sunday multiplayer mission with the {GOL} clan. It shows one of our Air Corps pilots, Toasted Duckie, dropping off reinforcements on a hill top.

BA1.jpg

BA2.jpg

BA3.jpg

Black Alpha teams sweep through the streets of Porto to contain the viral outbreak before it spreads to Sahrani.

Addons: Black Alpha units (WiP), Modul Animations

SBP convoy with two trucks arrives safely back to FOB during yesterday's MP event.

UH1N with FFARs/MG gunners patrols above to assure the base perimeter safety.

convoy_arrives.jpg

A: ACE 1.06, SBP4ACE 1.5, Alameda v0.94, PRACS Huey

opmp1.jpg

opmp2.jpg

(One piece)

19 may 1987. Recon company of Black Sea fleet's 810th Separate Marine Regiment operates on Turkey shore with support of 5th Operational Sqadrons.

Firefight in Hawijah, Iraq

arma2009042022443966.jpg

arma2009042022452791.jpg

Addons:

25th Infantry Division ACU by: Binkowski

Avgani 1.5 by: Opteryx

ACE Mod insurgents

Edited by Baskis

ArmA_52-1.jpg

- Jonn's USMC V1.6.

- Mad Matt's ArmA Effects.

- Wip-M4A1 Pack v1.7.

arma.jpg

Startet the campaign again and he's just everywhere :D

I think he's mocking me....

Had the idea of this one reserved for a while for when the aussie mod I've been working on was done.

It's not done and has shifted focus a few times so I present this now.

screen022p1.jpg

screen022p2.jpg

screen022p3.jpg

Mods - AAF retextured SF units, Navada, Modul sky and animations

Click to enlarge

Edited by TankCommander

81st_land.jpg

81st_fly.jpg

repaint bis a10 little bit

Edited by eddyD

digger18.jpg

digger19.jpg

A - Johnny's SF, Sabre's Aussie retex (wip), Ace Malden, Swiss Cam Faces, DK's Canadian C8A1 ;)

arma2009050212040706.jpg

Klurs island. Maybe the coldest piece of mother russia. This picture of me was made in july and there is only 5° - maybe 10 °C at day.

arma2009050213073907.jpg

My mobile guard post just outside the prison colony. There are no fences with barbwire, no one escapes from here. It is impossible to swim through cold water and then run hundreds of kilometers through the ice cold sibiria, without food or a warm overnight stop. It is a suicide. We, the guards have just to watch that the prisoners do their commanded work and try not to freeze our ass up.

arma2009050213304215.jpg

My friend Wasilij from Moskwa asked me to take foto of this special "guests". I have the feeling they are here as long as i live. Ten years at least. As a twenty year old conscript i am far from politics.

arma2009050213324182.jpg

My friend said there was some sort of conflict fifteen years ago, somewhere in the southwest of our big and glorious country. It was a long an dirty war - the pro-west partizan - parazity claimed to fight for peace and democracy, but they laid bombs and shot our peecekeepers at the same time. This four prisoners are kind of from there as I told him. They speak good russian though. But i hear them speak english when they are for themselfs.

arma2009050213334557.jpg

Their files are kind of classified (- for conscripts like me) and they themself say they are here because of crimes they commited. But i heared Major San Sanich talking about them to Sergeant Pawlow. I was staying guard in the commanders warm shanty then. San Sanich said that right here in the prison we have four US saboteurs whom he fought fifteen years ago as a young lieutenant in Chernarus. Those "NATO Rasors" he said were "a pain in the ass" back then. But after they were captured by his GRU comrades all the western countrys claimed they never existed.

These four man looked happy after I took this picture with my mobile phone. BTW cameras are forbidden (at least in theory), I can't make calls with this thing from here but carry him because of music and photos that remind me of friends, home. Lucky we have internet over GlosNas satelite and a couple of laptops we guards can use.

Wanja

Edited by alpha125rbf