Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA photography - Questions&Comments

Nice pics guys,

@Bravo 6, Safwan looks very promising :bounce3:

@Franze, is the Su-17M4 Fitter-K an addon you're working on ? Is it private or can we expect to fly this baby soon or late ?

Edited by Macadam Cow

ShadowY, those pics for P85 are awesome :eek:

Thnxs :bounce3:

Amazing pictures! That island name is Oahu to whoever couldn't remember the name.

Are the bayonets usable?

Unfortunately no. I'd like to make it useable (for the player at least),

but it's way beyond my config/scripting/animating abilities.

Grensvegter - your screen is what i call "one-man army" :)

It came with ardvarkdb's SF Alpha guys he released a little while ago

ardvarkdb, Your guys are tops :ok:

ardvarkdb, Your guys are tops :ok:

Glad to hear you are enjoying them :yay: I'll have some SASR coming out soon to add a little international flavor.

My impression was that they were sitting by a campfire at their own camp, after the attack.

@Stewy

http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1489877&postcount=3492

I'm not sure I understand what's going on there. Are they sitting down for

a croissant with the enemy HQ burning around them!? :confused:

I like how you always try to have an imaginative description or little story

behind your images, though.

Haha, that's just my immersion thing - I try to set up realistic scenarios - the story was that 5 French commandos had to travel about 6 km by CRRC, sneak through the enemy patrols around the HQ and blow the HQ and the support vehicles and get out unscathed. It was a simple mission, but very cool fun - especially the fighting withdrawal I had to do after the trucks blew and all of the troops came running!

@Stewy

Are the baltic states guys (Latvians, Estonians etc) getting a release?

Edited by Col. Faulkner

The main thing is that I can't do configs or models - they're just repaints of other people's work.

I'll happily send anyone the textures if anyone wants to make them standalone :)

Thanks Colonel - can't wait to use your stuff mate.

Cheers

Stew

Do you have a problem with that?

Lets see.......I don't care :p

Well, compared to your other pictures, that set is kind of boring because it's the same thing.

@CommanderYuri:

Man, these T-72Sim1 and Otokar Cobras look awesome, though the T-72Sim has a new and modified engine and no canisters, same with the B1s. Have you done them youself ?

Is there a Georgian armour addon in work ?

I don't think there is much for that conflict around...the only addons/mod are from SAR there you can find the ported OFP tu octobar cobras.

But it's all half done or buggy in a way as with so many addons or mods and the tanks are done by CH-team ch_t72_v0.91 beta.

I only changed some textures and weapon/faces replacements for personal use...the screenshots are already old and taken from a video so they changed already.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwa-862JZec&hl=nl&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwa-862JZec&hl=nl&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object

Edited by ShadowY

addons: RHS/lobo BTR-152 with most of its original OFP textures, sap Everon.

Correction; These are not the OFP textures.

As far as I can tell it's my repaint that I made for P'85 to be used by the Resisstance ;)

White V on the grill is for Victory, was supposed to be seen on all resistance vehicles, and the white bumper ends are there because this btr is a demobilised polish people's army vehicle ;)

That is what you'll get when you do everything to fast and mentioning something else that's in the same PBO :eek:

I kinda redone this in the editor and frapst the right BTR-152 :bounce3:

Edited by ShadowY

No problem,

I was just not aware the skin made it to the public. I thought it was shown only as a news.. well, who cares it was so long ago already ;)

The only thing I remember is that I especially looked for the BTR-152 in project'85 and was glad to see that lobo later released the RHS version.

Always handy when you have some more skins for old European theatre or somewhere in Africa or in the middle-East :bounce3: