Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA photography - Questions&Comments

I hate to interrupt everybody's fantasies and all but am I the only one who notices she's got shoulders like a football player?

Haha, didn't even notice it. But true. Maybe she plays american football(football is soccer you silly silly man! biggrin_o.gif) in her free time?

Well, that's true but after spending so much time on the Sahrani with the AI, different part(s) of her body caught my attention...

lol and that's on topic btw wink_o.gif

Dang, Lee... that was mean! rofl.gif

Hey, anybody managed to bring any "Amazon" unit or maybe Nephilim's Merc unit into ArmA? huh.gif

different animations and skeletons sad_o.gif There is a way as Ohara pointed out before, but without an example...

Now all we need is for someone to make the official Adrianne unit... inlove.gif

The screenie is definitely a nice follow-up... now all we need is an ArmA TV-Show featuring her!! wow_o.gif

... absolutly right, we need Adrianne and something like *Seti* for ArmA.

P.S. zahn.gif congratz deanosbeano; i need your address to send your  price to you.

What is your dress size please?

That did it. Parvus clearly shows that Adrianne is THE ArmA babe! At least it seems that in Sahrani there's widespread Adrianne fanboyischm!

BIS, please include Adrianne as a playable unit in the European 505 version of ArmA... Contact Nvidia if you need help! yay.gif

I think we need a mission made after 'The Birds'. Doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Hello,

I was wondering if I could request some pictures of the M113 that's in the game? It doesn't really matter who does it, I'd be grateful if I could see it from all sides though (maybe 2 or three pictures?)

Thanks.

Abs

Thanks smile_o.gif Everything is ok now but my left hand is broken so I can't play Arma for now abd I will show here my old screens.

Parvus, rock and roll screebs mate:)

Great screens Parvus, Peanut, Rellikki et al.

I have lurking here in BI forums, drooling over the screens of modded & unmodded units that you guys have been posting.

I've a useful link to perhaps inspire more Opfor mods from you guys if you haven't seen it already.

http://russianarms.info/indexENG.htm

Please keep the screens coming.

I would like to take this opportunity to praise Parvus for his excellent work from OFP to ArmA, He keeps my desktop looking great all the time! thumbs-up.gif

Thx Average Joe  smile_o.gif wouldn't be 1600x1200 a better choice?

anyone know where the images are of the guys with skull facemasks? ive looked through the photograhy thread with no luck.. unless i skipped on accident.. i'll look again shortly.. also.. maybe a link to d/l that addon?

anyone know where the images are of the guys with skull facemasks? ive looked through the photograhy thread with no luck.. unless i skipped on accident.. i'll look again shortly.. also.. maybe a link to d/l that addon?

I totally forgot about that one. smile_o.gif

ok here it is:

facefb1.jpg

rename it to face.jpg and place it in the Arma folder located in your personal files-folder.

To use it in the editor you type

this setface "custom"

into the init-line of a unit.

those recruiting poster/ shots for the 16AA brigade look sweet "Alone I am nothing" = brilliant

rename it to face.jpg and place it in the Arma folder located in your personal files-folder.

To use it in the editor you type

this setface "custom"

into the init-line of a unit.

any perticular reason its showing up as completely white?

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/2278/ghostox8.jpg