Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA photography - Questions&Comments

Still here but past weeks less because my mobo died on the arma machine 2 days after my last screenshots ;)

Did not find a decent or good mobo for it yet...... so no arma for me the coming days/weeks/months/years :31:

That's bad news mate - I hope you get a working rig soon!

Stewy, I hereby deem you a Hero of the United Kingdom of Sahrani. Long may you play among it's fields and mountains.

Stewy, I hereby deem you a Hero of the United Kingdom of Sahrani. Long may you play among it's fields and mountains.

Seconded. :D

Some say that he was a real person who was absorbed into the Armaverse...

Others say that he coded himself into the Arma Engine..

All we know is... hes called Stewy!

That actually means nothing, it was and is very quiet around the FDF Mod too and one day when you don't expect it they release their stuff.

IMHO the much better option, with posting tons of screenshots each day or week you only have to reply to "release date?" and "any news?" posts. In the worst case you might even be called anything from the book for not releasing your work.

пощенÑки кутии врати цени интериорни врати метални решетки vrati метални решетки цени

Edited by mariolita

Ha ha - thanks guys - I'm still here - thanks for the kind words - I just bought a new rig with Windows 8 and couldn't get screenshots to work...

Thanks to the kind folks at the A2 forums - I got Fraps! ;)