Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA photography - Questions&Comments

@SMERSH

the pic´s of Ossetia war mod v1.0 looks very great   notworthy.gif

do you think a public version is possible ?  biggrin_o.gif

lol(?)

I mustn't have had real world physical body shadows enabled tounge2.gif

The only thing it lacks (it's a great work, don't think the contrary) is that both hands came from the same direction, because the hand managing the UAZ apears from the sky.

Great Pic Parvus, its my new desktop pic thumbs-up.gif

Very nice looking units Cameron. I especially like the little details like the hoops going over the glow sticks.

Very nice looking units Cameron. I especially like the little details like the hoops going over the glow sticks.

Cheers mate, only another 6 custom models to go and I can release them! crazy_o.gif

Really? I don't think they're that bad, are you sure you're not talking about the jpg compression artifacts?

Here's a better screen

pic

Looks fantastic, maybe he was being sarky.

Actually after comparing, they lost a hell of a lot of quality in compression. What did you use?

Really? I don't think they're that bad, are you sure you're not talking about the jpg compression artifacts?

Here's a better screen

pic

Yeah, it looks better indeed, though i believe you could have better results for those peace of art.

Im no expert on the subject but, i have a feeling they could be improved even more if you want.

If i may ask, are you using any kind of rvmat material for the respective models?

I ask this because some textures seem to have no material implemented.

Looking good Opteryx, just keep the frame rate reasonable for us poor people. biggrin_o.gif

Keep it up, Opteryx, I've got massive amounts of faith. Once you've finished it in ArmA, getting it to ArmA II should be child's play.

And Modul - lovely picture!

@franze:

su-22 looking excellent!! i did not forget your last set of advertising screens and i'm excited to see new pics. looking forward to fly this beauty.

It was kinda not released as far as I know but availlable anyway..

I found it by search but in the request thread there is a D/L-link since a few days.

download T-55

Wow Opteryx smile_o.gif

Looks so pretty. Almost stylistic as if it were made for a plasticine animation... and I mean that in a good way.

You are a champion among addon makers.