Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA photography - Questions&Comments

Awesome shot Parvus! Guessing that's TDMG's Harrier though, not UKF's. wink_o.gif

Well this image still looks great mate smile_o.gif

Oh dont worry, i´ve just been kidding.

So thx anyway biggrin_o.gif

Yours are cool too!

Especially after downsizing to around 900xblabla they look alot more crisp *hint hint*

Where´d you get the "adidas army" from btw?

It's from Vilas unreleased bandits pack smile_o.gif

It was released almost a year ago actually: Clicky

Lennard. wink_o.gif

Mr Burns on your last screen with Konyak´s An-124 the "Aeroflot" is written mirrored. I don't know if it is the mirrored screenshot or the mirrored texture for the plane.

hah, seems it uses the same texture for both sides, thx for the heads up.

Fixed the picture for now, hope nobody cares about mirrored Sahrani biggrin_o.gif

Impressive units Robert.

One request: Could you add a unit with a PASGT helmet?

I think that I saw a few mercs with it.

THX Benoist smile_o.gif

If i got some time , i will do somehow that helmet too biggrin_o.gif

Thanks to you.

I love everything that has something to do with Metal Gear, but I HATE the Kevlar helmet.

Shrademn'Yyhrs, that's looking really promising! Any more info of them? Are they russians?

may i ask where you got that nice an225 from mr burns?

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?newlang=eng xmas_o.gif

Mr Burns...i LOL'd biggrin_o.gif

I dont remember much from the night the pic was made, but it seems as if it was worth it biggrin_o.gif

Mr Burns thats the old ofp.info site, im wondering is there a version for armed assault out there? smile_o.gif

i wish i could have my hands on one too! tounge2.gif

Mr Burns thats the old ofp.info site, im wondering is there a version for armed assault out there? smile_o.gif

i wish i could have my hands on one too! tounge2.gif

Still that´s from where it started following me home tounge2.gif

Unpack pbo, change required version in the .cpp, repack with cpbo and play - you´ll have to live with some errors & flaws though wink_o.gif

That's one dead sexy Su-25, ingram inlove.gif

Ok, compliments are always nice, but I, as the author of the textures would like to ask:

Is there anything that might need changes? Was quite unsure if a frontline / deadly aircraft like SU-25 could be that much weathered / beaten up while in service back in 1985..

I know we all got the impression / were tought by movies/games that soviet equipment is always a bit worn-out, with scratches..but seriously -> is that not exagerated?

Personally Topas I dont think its too overly exaggerated, Im sure many people will agree with me that squeeky clean textures on vehicles etc stick out like a sore thumb in ArmA. I think the wear and tear of that SU-25 suits ArmA well and also the period you wish to present it in.

It looks amazingly real!

The weathering is a bit odd though to me, but only because it's in white... you know?

Maybe if you replaced the white "dots and scratches" by oil streaks and such, it'll make it darker, and you'll get a lot more true-feeling...

Yet this really is nitpicking. If you want to spend more time on it, it's up to you: imho it doesn't need it.

It's really a wonderful job you did there wink_o.gif

I'd like to congratulate MethodMan not only for the 4 nice shots but for the fact that it was his first post despite registering his account 6 years and 10 months ago. notworthy.gif

That's one dead sexy Su-25, ingram inlove.gif

Ok, compliments are always nice, but I, as the author of the textures  would like to ask:

Is there anything that might need changes? Was quite unsure if a frontline / deadly aircraft like SU-25 could be that much weathered / beaten up while in service back in 1985..

I wouldn't know. I've only seen one in a aircraft "museum" and it wasn't in very good state, not service state at least.

However, if it's too nice (no grain, scratches or stains) it will look fake.

I personally I like it as it is. smile_o.gif

The pic of the US soldier saluting the navy jack of the confederate states of america may be seen as a bit provocative for some.