Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA photography - Questions&Comments

2Black Dragon

Thanks. smile_o.gif

2Ennesser

Looks like you can't read the rules, do you? Revise your filesizes and then look at thread's title - there's clearly said, that pics shouldn't be bigger 100 kbs.  mad_o.gif

2Black Dragon

Good screens you posted in CF, mate. wink_o.gif As for video settings - you can always boost them for the time you make your screen to lower them later for smooth game experience. smile_o.gif

Just two notes - why sniper still has his M24 with him? Maybe you should put it on the ground to simulate weapon confiscation? And this animation on officer looks a bit robotic.

tounge2.gif

IceBreakr

Cool pics, but shouldn't that be USCM as in United States Colonial Marines. tounge2.gif

2Black Dragon

Good screens you posted in CF, mate. wink_o.gif As for video settings - you can always boost them for the time you make your screen to lower them later for smooth game experience. smile_o.gif

Just two notes - why sniper still has his M24 with him? Maybe you should put it on the ground to simulate weapon confiscation? And this animation on officer looks a bit robotic.

tounge2.gif

Oh shit, i don`t have saw this by the photoshoot crazy_o.gif

I`ve boost my engine, but if my arma is on very high settings it crashs, with the error memory out of.....

@Jackal

Are my eyes deceiving me or did you change the animations so that that merc is properly holding his M4 with 203?

Quote[/b] ]Are my eyes deceiving me or did you change the animations so that that merc is properly holding his M4 with 203?

I think it's new static animation , but am not 100% sure smile_o.gif

Robert that golden Dragunov is amazing. Reminds me of Saddams golden AK wink_o.gif

Thx , i got that golden AK too biggrin_o.gif

@Jackal

Are my eyes deceiving me or did you change the animations so that that merc is properly holding his M4 with 203?

As RobertHammer correctly suggested, the animation is simply a static animation part of the ICP Animation pack, which comes with 4 or 5 static animations made just for the M203, along with ~30 other static animations for a lot of other weapons (mainly M4A1s though).

Robert, is there a golden AK74 or Makarov pistol in the works? Would be great for missions where a dictator has to be rubbed out... pistols.gifpistols.gifpistols.gif

Quote[/b] ]Robert, is there a golden AK74 or Makarov pistol in the works?

Hmm , There's Golden AK47 and Silver AK47 , ak74 no and makarov no too. But theres better pistol Golden Desert Eagle biggrin_o.gif

Iraqi National Police patrol in Porto:

http://i25.tinypic.com/wi4xlz.jpg

INP units, work in progress, retextured SWAT units with gT.SWAT-guy permission, thanks.

hmmm Spec4ce *drool*

Ehm, whats that mean ? biggrin_o.gif

Isn´t it the Spec4ce camo pattern? biggrin_o.gif

Piccie

Nope, its the Iraqi National Police camo:

http://www.defendamerica.mil/images....2c1.jpg

http://www.arcent.army.mil/cflcc_t...._03.jpg

biggrin_o.gif

Oh, looked exactly like an older crap retexture by me done with the Spec4ce.

But now im really shocked that the iraqis have to wear those blue´ish uniforms crazy_o.gif

Yay, it's about time some good Iraqi units get into ArmA. It'll be fun playing with US and Iraqi side by side in ArmA.

Yep, thats exactly what I want to have, US and Iraqi side by side. I am going to release the units as soon as possible so they can go with Cam ACU units. wink_o.gif

smile_o.gif