Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA photography - Questions&Comments

2Parvus

There're 2 partisans with extremely short height (in comparison to others). So, I called them dwarves...usually it's because of some animations used on rough country. wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]the flight mechanic was not able to restore confidence about his work ...

Thats one very nice pic with comment rofl.gif

i like the hands of victory Mr Burns has in his screens tounge2.gif

For a moment there i had no idea what you were referring to, that was until i loaded the page in IE... banghead.gif

Cheers for the heads up!

Also, great shots of the troops (CMcD's.) Can't wait to play with them.

Oh, nice halfpics, Talyn.  :rofl:

Agree.

The pics look like real photos: the pics with the wide-angel view (with the electricity-pylons in it).

2Clavicula_nox

Oh, is it a kind of Malevich's "Black Sqare", or "Crimean war, where everything is covered with smoke, so you can't see anything"?   rofl.gif

Anyway, can't see the point of pics, on which I can't see almost anything at all. Hope you didn't took it as mockery, it's just my attempt for constructive criticism. wink_o.gif

No, just nighttime using camera.sqs so there is no night vision. Which leads me to ask, is there a way to use night vision with camera.sqs? Anyways, war doesn't happen only during daytime hours.

"Yes, please, you will have to cease fire and we shall re-convene hostilities at at 1000 hours." biggrin_o.gif

clavica just edit your screenshot ...even make believe NV can be edited wink_o.gif

No, just nighttime using camera.sqs so there is no night vision. Which leads me to ask, is there a way to use night vision with camera.sqs? Anyways, war doesn't happen only during daytime hours.

"Yes, please, you will have to cease fire and we shall re-convene hostilities at at 1000 hours." biggrin_o.gif

i seem to recall, or at least back in the days of OFP, that if the guy you set down as player had nightvision and you switched them on, and then activated camera.sqs via a script, then the nightvision would remain.

I could of course be entirely wrong, but worth a try.

No, just nighttime using camera.sqs so there is no night vision. Which leads me to ask, is there a way to use night vision with camera.sqs?

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> camUseNVG true / false

wink_o.gif

Cheers biggrin_o.gif It’s funny how often the better pics are those which were unexpected...