Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA photography - Questions&Comments

@ Supershooter (and all the other ppl splitting their images)

Why in the world do you split your picture in 5( FIVE! ) parts with summed up, over 300KB when you can get the SAME quality in 1 part with 100kb??

supershooter.jpg

I know the 100kb rule is screenshot-makers hell, but the "image splitting" is getting ridiculously in the last time.

MfG Lee icon_rolleyes.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

People just want to feel special wink_o.gif

Never heard of antialiasing!?

anyway it`s silly to have the look of one pic per reply so close at one at the other and getting away with it tounge2.gif

I vote for a WL+2, PR 48hours or something like that rofl.gif

band.gif

j/k wink_o.gif

xmas_o.gif

Yep but it dissapeared after 2 seconds biggrin_o.gif Too bad because it ruins all screen

Quote[/b] ]Damn shadow bug

confused_o.gif

nice bug you got there tounge2.gif

The screen is fixed now smile_o.gif

he has the artistic sensibilities of a 10 year old

If "he has the artistic sensibilities of a 10 year old" why does it matter? Maybe he liked those two particular screens. I don't think they look bad. I've seen better but i've seen a lot worse too. Not to mention its not all that nice to say something like that either. Hell its even possible that he is 10. But honestly I like those two screenshots and don't think they're bad.

That's not commenting thrush213, that's verbal dribble.

From the past 4 pages these are some I find interesting:

supershooter : I can't help but think the engineer is checking out his team mates arse

Ti0n3r: Band of brothers or such. An unedited screenshot but makes you want to be there.

FrY: Just like it, lots going on.

Matt Rochelle: The blue - makes it feel really early morning.

Surtenly without gloves ....but it`s only textured snow wink_o.gif  rofl.gif

I saw a Screenshot with a hilux uddon, with guys sat in the back, and i was wandering if anyone knows when this is going to be released?

Ingram, I know there is one in QG, but it isnt that one, this one has a us flag and they are sat in the bed, not on the tailgate. Also it says "sf pickup, unreleased" as the comment.

It's Jahve's IIRC

Dont quote me on that though...

@All: Nice pics pistols.gif

US Navy Dude, Photobucket my not suck if you upload JPGs instead of PNGs. PNGs are huge confused_o.gif

Does anyone know why, when posting thumb nailed, linked pics, this will work <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9128/cwr18ou4.th.jpg[/img]

while this won't?<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/3265/imwsealteam1003vy4.th.jpg[/img]

LOL I must be daft today...the formatting is exactly the same? confused_o.gif  rofl.gif

Edit Oh ic Mr. Burns, thanks. Strange, but that makes sense, as the length is the only thing that appears different between the two strings. Guess I'll try making the names short next time.

Images in url tags only work with "smaller" links, at least on this board.

That soviet soldier sitting down looks like he's doing some martial art parvus tounge2.gif

Stunning picture there Parvus, best picture of the mot.inf units for now, i love the feel it has to it.

I have a question regarding screenshots , How can i remove the black borders on top and bottom of the picture? I'm using <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this exec "camera.sqs"; showCinemaBorder false

arma2008010615395212xa7.jpg