Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA photography - Questions&Comments

Can you reveal at this stage Parvus(or anyone who knows) what the performance is like compared to North Sahrani?

Best to ask in the CWR thread.

Nice pictures Parvus and Mr Burns. My desert SLA seems to be very popular in the photography thread. smile_o.gif

Yo Cameronski... Excellent job on that ACU pattern and getup!

Now back to work m'kay? xmas_o.gif

Ta broham. Happy birthday for a few days back, btw. Meant to PM but was pissed at the time. tounge2.gif

PS. R4, sweet pics. The first one is 'specially nice.

Thanks Cameron. The first is one of my favourites too, but none comes close to the nearly black high-contrast image IMO. thumbs-up.gif I really like the dark shading and bright background. Gives the image something fascinating and somewhat mysterious. biggrin_o.gif

Great DPDU Sabre - is that for the AAW mod mate? Or a personal paint that perhaps won't be released?

Don't want to get my hopes up if the latter is the case smile_o.gif

Cheers mate

Stew

At the moment it isn't really anything mate haha, i just knocked it up yesterday afternoon. Unsure as to where it will go at this stage smile_o.gif

Although i am interested in doing Australian stuff again.

The irony is, I'm absolutely blown away by stuff that you just 'knock up' for a bit of fun!

If you're considering doing some Aussie stuff, please consider me your biggest supporter! Your stuff is too good to keep secreted away mate! notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

Hah, thanks mate.

Ill see what happens, i'd prefer to release a new model with them, than another retex, but i guess we will see.

basically this is a bug, and has to do, with face order in the p3d, faces with alpha channel has to be on top of the model in order to appear correctly (like layers in PS). And this isn't the only bug.....

cbr.jpg

probably someone forget to fix the face order in this HMWW or the engine can't handle correctly faces with alpha channel, but i believe it's the first.

Is there a reason why Ingram posts CWR pics even if he seems to be not CWR connected ( at least he doesnt sport the usual icon of the team )?

No pun intended, im just asking.

---

Superb pics Waazaaa, really great looking!

Is there a reason why Ingram posts CWR pics even if he seems to be not CWR connected ( at least he doesnt sport the usual icon of the team )?

Yap, he got a copy to make pics. You can take that as a new definition of "soon" for the release... smile_o.gif