Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA photography - Questions&Comments

it was initially unfinished in the original release of ArmA, and subsequent patches completed it, but did not add a solder or an ammo box (to my knowledge, although this is off the top of my head)

You'll have to suffice with using the addweapon and addmagazine commands to give a regular soldier the Javelin, or addweaponcargo and addmagazinecargo to add it to an ammo box.

search the wiki I linked to with those phrases, and you'll be on your merry way with the Javelin smile_o.gif

Outstanding.  Thanks.

Also on page 53 of the photos theres a Plane - the F8E. It states its unreleased, but I expect that has been posted there for a few months. Any ideas if it is yet released?

I have to say that I'm totally in LOVE with the sky and the trees!

Is this a teaser for something coming up soon? Or just to show what your working on? smile_o.gif

Keep em coming wink_o.gif

Sakura those two pics was very very beatiful! Totally movie like feeling and the lightning is extreme special nice. inlove.gif

what time of day did you setup and what mods you where running? And graphics settings? tounge2.gif

Sakura-chan, your mod(s) look very interesting. I really love the sky textures ! Are you going to release them, as I have read somewhere that you are working on some ?

Great pictures !

Malick

Ingram, what do you do to get the colors look great?

just wondering

Something to do with HDR?

TheSun: awesome job! Hope you have the latest version in plans as well smile_o.gif

Yep, but probably not for the first release, that should be only desert vehicles and I plan to keep this one in desert camo and the latest version in green camo (saves a lot of work).

<span style='color:darkred'>Wow some really great in-game shots lately. I especially like your shots Parvus, Mr. Burns and Ingram. Those pics are absolutely rockin. Those screens of proto are awesome too Ti0n3r!</span>

Mr. Burns, I hope you don't mind, I put all three pieces of your latest pic together and resized for my youtube profile. Credits are in the comments.

Guest Ti0n3r
Quote[/b] ]Those screens of proto are awesome too Ti0n3r!

Thanks mate. Porto is just the perfect place. I want to live there inlove.gif

Mr. Burns, I hope you don't mind, I put all three pieces of your latest pic together and resized for my youtube profile. Credits are in the comments.

np wink_o.gif

Gnat @ Oct. 01 2007,02:09)]Lovely Pics Raptor

Hey, thanks smile_o.gif

didn't noticed it yet.

Nice pics all.

@Ingram

Where did you get that addon from or is it still WIP?

Looks great sofar.

It is hard to answer smile_o.gif

Someday I was downloading Vilas addons and I've seen that I have in ArmA addons "OFP Vehicles" so I really don't know how to help, try to download Vilas addons and You will find them:)

Thanks Lee and Raptor smile_o.gif