Sign in to follow this  
Aldemir

Cannot Install Download Version

I have been trying to install german download version for 3 days. Game freezes during installation at the begining with two blue bars of progres (at amims.pbo). I have downloaded several times with DAP. Have tried tickin and unticking the first install screen. What else can I do?

My system:

Pentium 4 (2.8ghz)

Geforce 6800GT, 93.71 drivers

1.5G of RAM

Make sure the download Files are in the same Folder. it consists of ArmedAssault_Setup and setup01.bin. Make sure these two files are in the same folder.

Have you tried downloading without your Download Accelerator? I believe I saw something when I downloaded about there being an issue with using DAP. That's all I can offer.

Have you tried downloading without your Download Accelerator? I believe I saw something when I downloaded about there being an issue with using DAP. That's all I can offer.

Thanks everyone! I downloaded again using Get It Right instead of DAP, and I followed the instructions of putting both files on the same folder. The game is running smoothly up to now.

Regards,

Hello, i dled the german version tonight. I had in one folder. When i went to start game i get a error...

Datafile to short 'addons\buildings.pbo'

I read a few posts and others with the problem re downloaded and was fine.

Well i redownloaded the 1.6gb setup.01. I reinstalled and now get at game startup this one...

datafile to short 'addons\anmie.pbo'

Im not using a download program like dap. Should i be?

thanks for any help. banghead.gif

Im not using a download program like dap. Should i be?

You've failed twice without using a download manager, common sense would say you should try one?