Sign in to follow this  
EiZei

When the night falls

Description

A 6 man northern sahrani especas squad tries to eliminate the CIA agent responsible for training northern sahrani exile counterrevolutionaries.

Here's my new coop for 1 to 6 players. We had some severe crashing problems in the initial testing but I think it works now that I removed the light script and moved the beginning area farther away from the coast.

http://aj.zerodistance.org/co%206%....ara.pbo

old map as well...but just got round to play it..

i'm playing the version with the revive script..but it looks like the cia officer cannot die....

first objective happens with no problem and getting ticked...however when we find the officer you cannot kill him...bullets, satchels...u name it...he is not dieing...

any ideas..?

old map as well...but just got round to play it..

i'm playing the version with the revive script..but it looks like the cia officer cannot die....

first objective happens with no problem and getting ticked...however when we find the officer you cannot kill him...bullets, satchels...u name it...he is not dieing...

any ideas..?

It seems the mission was made before BIS made the main news anchor invulnerable. The unit classname needs to be changed to "Anchorman2" to make them die.

thanks for that...will try tonight...

*edit*: That fix it did work...the officer dies and the mission ends at the extraction point...

thanks for that..