Sign in to follow this  
Silencer

Yeltsin is an ass

man I wish putin was the first president in the captlism economy in russia.Yelstein just sits on his coach drinking vodka.Putin is accually trying to help russia with the economy.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Silencer @ Jan. 30 2002,04:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">man I wish putin was the first president in the captlism economy in russia.Yelstein just sits on his coach drinking vodka.Putin is accually trying to help russia with the economy.<span id='postcolor'>

....then you dont have to worry. Yeltsin is out of the political picture. Putin is da man right now.

people are saying that russian economy is riseing slowly,I hope that true...

have you seen the picture of yelstein siting on the tank?

thats was pretty damn funny!!!!

BTW I'm russian

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Silencer @ Jan. 30 2002,04:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">people are saying that russian economy is riseing slowly,I hope that true...

have you seen the picture of yelstein siting on the tank?

thats was pretty damn funny!!!!

BTW I'm russian<span id='postcolor'>

Dont know about the economic progress in Russia. But I've seen the picture. Funny! Isn't his name Yeltsin (not Yelstein)?

By the way, where in Russia do you come from?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Isn't his name Yeltsin (not Yelstein)?<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe he's Jewish?

Anyways, some Russian economists are predicting that it will take at least 3 generations of people before the Russian economy can get back on its feet and benefit all of Russia.

Alot of people are hoping that Russia will use it vast resource of oil to help it recover, but that will be some time before the Russians see the benefits of it. Did you know that Russia looses 12% of all its oil to leaky pipes?, I'm serious!. Its quite an environmental problem.

Besides, the refineries that the Russians are using at the moment were built in the 40's and 50's and cannot produce high grade fuel.

Just one example of many...

Tyler

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ Jan. 30 2002,05:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Isn't his name Yeltsin (not Yelstein)?<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe he's Jewish?

Anyways, some Russian economists are predicting that it will take at least 3 generations of people before the Russian economy can get back on its feet and benefit all of Russia.

Alot of people are hoping that Russia will use it vast resource of oil to help it recover, but that will be some time before the Russians see the benefits of it. Did you know that Russia looses 12% of all its oil to leaky pipes?, I'm serious!. Its quite an environmental problem.

Besides, the refineries that the Russians are using at the moment were built in the 40's and 50's and cannot produce high grade fuel.

Just one example of many...

Tyler<span id='postcolor'>

Interesting reading. Oh, his name is in fact Yeltsin. I wasn't really asking. I tried not to offend him or scare him off. How can you be russian and still spell the mans name wrongly?

I recently saw an interview with putin, he seems like a good leader, but you almost never see him display emotion, which is kind of unerving.... did you know he is an ex-kgb officer? probably another reaosn for his lack of emotion.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (christophercles @ Jan. 30 2002,05:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I recently saw an interview with putin, he seems like a good leader, but you almost never see him display emotion, which is kind of unerving.... did you know he is an ex-kgb officer? probably another reaosn for his lack of emotion.<span id='postcolor'>

His lack of emotion has caused him massive critique when he failed to visit the Kursk scene. Lots of russians got pissed off with him.

Understandable though!

Putin might be hiding his emotion behind his cold face, but that man is really smart. Good thing Yeltsin actually used remaining funtional part of his brain to name Putin as successor.

Anybody know how Rebed(or Lebed) is doing in Siberia? He could have been a ok sucessor of Yeltsin, but haven't heard about him since he became governor(?) or Siberia

Putin is a dangerous guy. He is smart, well trained, motivated and probably a tad more enlightened than, shall we say, Bush. He surrounds himself with ex KGB people in the government and in his social life. I wouldn't want to tangle with that fellar smile.gif

Did you know that Putin is in fact a calander boy? i heard on a radio station that Putin is acually a very physicaly fit ( and no he isnt in a speedo so you can sigh in releive ) instead they have photos of him in his different moods, example : putin happy smile.gif , putin sad sad.gif , putin with a game face icon8.gif, putin drunk on his desk icon11.gif

I was typing this post fast I didn't noticed I spelled his name wrong...

btw,...

I was watching the russian news and I saw an interview with putin and he talked in english with no accents.Man putin is smart he also knows germain...

Thats why putin and bush talks without an translator on the phone.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ Jan. 30 2002,21:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Did you know that Putin is in fact a calander boy? i heard on a radio station that Putin is acually a very physicaly fit ( and no he isnt in a speedo so you can sigh in releive )<span id='postcolor'>

Putin is a judo balckbelt. He is fit. But as you mentioned, him in speedo is way out of my wildest imagination.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">instead they have photos of him in his different moods, example : putin happy, putin sad, putin with a game face, putin drunk on his desk (j/k). smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

isn't that all same photos? (j/k)

Good thing Yeltsin actually used remaining funtional part of his brain to name Putin as successor.

LOLOL

Yeltsin is a fat mofo, Miir should have landed on his fat azz.

Putin is an ex kgb guy, bit like something out of Tom Clancy.. I think Russia could be an interesting place for the future, I know China is going to be very interesting...

anyone remember a few months ago when Powell and Putin were giving that press conference about the ABM treaty..this little goofy bastard from some middle east news paper took some pot shot about the US and allies and Putin and Powell shot him the kinda look only those 2 can give... then they glanced at each other and smiled.. you could tell they both knew the other was fantasizing about wiping their ass with that little idiot... I think those 2 get alog really well.. they are very similar personalities.. its funny to watch them lose their patence with the press because they both give this really great "go to hell" look and look like they are about to beat the shit out of someone.

I also like How Blair looks at reporters like they are annoying retarded kids when they ask him something stupid.. he cracks me up too.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Jan. 31 2002,01:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I also like How Blair looks at reporters like they are annoying retarded kids when they ask him something stupid.. he cracks me up too.<span id='postcolor'>

Blair is pissing me off lately. Ever since Sept. 11 it seems to me as if he is rimming Bush or something! Whatever Bush says, Blair agrees 150% with him! WTF! I bet they have something going underneath their offices wink.gif

I like Putin, despite his past he seems like a very apt leader. If you consider the problems facing him, then he is doing a very good job I would have thought. Ok, not responding to the Kursk incident was a bit daft...maybe because he considers losing submarines as a "normality" from his KGB days?? (/me remembers Red October tounge.gif)

2 worst leaders in russia ever:

1-stalin

2-yelstein

yelstein sits and drinks vodka

stalin killed 200 million for the army.

BTW wobble I don't like you....

please do not post any bad language on every post.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">stalin killed 200 million for the army.<span id='postcolor'>

I think you mean 20-30 million, but yes, Stalin was worse then Hitler.

Tyler

lenin I read was smart...

they didn't really thought that russia will be fucked up by stalin.

Althought stalin lead the attack on stalingrad,without him we might lose the war.But still he did mad stuff at the same time...