Sign in to follow this  
raedor

Cold War Rearmed Discussion

I hope they use vanilla-arma sounds, then everyone can choose whatever soundpack they want.

We're using only ArmA sounds so far.

I personnally hope for re-made chinook ch-47 and also ah-64.

the US military units would be cool and russians also, and island, Everon or something inlove.gif

In the first release you'll see only a new BMP-1 model. There'll also be the US Jeep from OFPE. Maybe you'll see a new M1 Abrams model. smile_o.gif

which island, im guessing it will be Malden, as that was featured in the OFP demo, either way im looking forward to the release smile_o.gif

Just out of curiosity, how come so many people seem to have access to this so called unreleased content?

Maybe because they do some work for it? wink_o.gif

The CWC team is a big team i get the feeling of smile_o.gif wich is very good. Makes for quicker releases maybe tounge2.gif

or more content smile_o.gif

I never played the OFP demo.. will it come with a mission or two from the campaign? Or will it be a multiplayer demo like the first ArmA demo?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cant wait. I want to kill some Ruskies sad_o.gif

This will be the best mod in Arma wink_o.gif

One little question i have for CWR :

In CWR u got Mi24 model ?

I wanna be Soviet pilot in Mi24 like in OFP times biggrin_o.gif /i flyed 1000000 hours in OFP /  tounge2.gif

Not in the demo, the full version will have of course the Mi24. smile_o.gif

The mission in the Demo will be "Ambush" like the original demo correct?

The mission in the Demo will be "Ambush" like the original demo correct?

Correct, and few little extra's xmas_o.gif

ok, so now, that we are talking about the demo, cntent and such thing.... any estimated release date?

PD: I'm afraid the answer will be : When it's done" :P

They had AT launchers on their back! Remember AT-Team in the Jeep and then some Bravo AT units.

Later with arty - kind of revenge and standing ground against tanks.

Will you guys have a usual one-sided campaign or will you also have a Russian campaign too?

Always wondered how the mission would have ended if Bravo had packed some AT weapons and waited for the player's squad to be in a position to deliever covering fire.

ok, so now, that we are talking about the demo, cntent and such thing.... any estimated release date?

PD: I'm afraid the answer will be : When it's done" :P

Bingo! You just guessed the correct release date. smile_o.gif

Ambush! Great - with Bravo alive? biggrin_o.gif

No. They still face the same destiny. smile_o.gif

Will you guys have a usual one-sided campaign or will you also have a Russian campaign too?

The campaign in the final CWR release will have exactly the same campaign then the original OFP.

As far as I can tell there are no plans adding a 2nd campaign. That's not the purpose of CWR.

No chance you will add the red hammer campaign then at a later stage? smile_o.gif Even though i think the resistance and ofp 1.46 vehicles would be kick ass to have in arma like the bradley tank and bmp 1 and boats that are armed for at least 2 sides.

Btw i know resistance side in ofp never had boats but is there a chance you will add either the mark 2 bpr or boateast so the res can have a boat too? smile_o.gif

Resistance and 1.46 stuff is definately planned. Never heard about Red Hammer though which only was the campaign if I remember right...

IIRC the Red Hammer campaign was made by an external team for CM. Legal issues might prevent it from being used in CWR, but I think raedor can answer this question better then I could.

Ahhh ambush, great mission biggrin_o.gif

I think red hammer was mentioned before? i dont think it would be done unless you can get permission from the guys who made it, would be cool if it could be done eventually, but its no biggy IMO.