Sign in to follow this  
raedor

Cold War Rearmed Discussion

We have all OFP(:R) islands in ArmA already, but all beside Malden still need a lot of work. This is Malden, even if not yellowish enough.

Oh. I just though Malden didn't have trees like that. It's been a long time though whistle.gif

Waiting for that demo release smile_o.gif

WOW! Those pics look amazing! Detail is stunning :O

You guys are just teasing now mad_o.gifinlove.gif

Looking good fellas! smile_o.gif

Do you need more "island designers"?

Hey. Would it be possible to have some non-photoshopped pictures too? The bloom/saturation is killing my eyes.

The screenshots in the biki about CWR are nice, because it's hard to tell if they haven't been majorly changed in photoshop.

Hey. Would it be possible to have some non-photoshopped pictures too? The bloom/saturation is killing my eyes.

The screenshots in the biki about CWR are nice, because it's hard to tell if they haven't been majorly changed in photoshop.

Seconded.

Tho i find Burnsies "I'm having a blast with CWR" good, for being so "personal" biggrin_o.gif

Do you need more "island designers"?

We don't need any more island designers, however we might need someone to do the sat textures for the remaining 2 islands. There will be a more detailed announcement after the demo is released for some other positions.

Dear CWR team,

Thank you for the great work you are doing. The screenshots I have seen in the CP thread are simply awesome and beyond what I could have wished for. I haven't wrote anything in this thread before, but now I just want to let you know that this mod is on the very top of things I would like to play and I'm looking forward to the release and will patiently keep looking for more screenshots in the CP thread.

Keep up the good work to let us relive the old-school combat of OFP in ArmA! Nothing beats the cold war.

With kind regards,

Frost

of course it will have mission editor! smile_o.gif

I don't remember the OFP demo having the editor tounge2.gif

lol, but that was demo for a game, whilst this is a demo of a mod... i.e. its going to be using arma to run, so they can't exactly disable your mission editor. They could, if they were sneaky and evil, make the units invisble to the editor and add them for the purposes of a demo mission by changing the names in the mission.sqm of an already completed mission... but that would be really horrible of them

They can't exactly disable your mission editor.

Yes we can biggrin_o.gif

lol - ace

I'd actually say you should, because I'd find it most amusing to read the fall out biggrin_o.gif

(but please don't - pretty please - here, have my pet cat - ok, I lied, I don't have a pet cat - perhaps a cookie?)

We can.... but we probably wont. You can all thank Mess' cookies for that.

Everyone say "Thank you, Messiah."

Thank you, Messiah.

Can I have a cookie too?

Anyway, new shots are getting better and beter. A way to go gentlemen.

Phuh! Thank you Messsiah! inlove.gif mm coockies and cola would be nice now, im in school late trying to work out stuff in maya but im really to tired to do anything useful.. tounge2.gif

So I guess the credits will be something like this

raedor ~ organizer/scripter

Planck ~scripter

SniperSkull~smuggler of illegal substances onto malden + caravans?

Ebud~ texture artist

Messiah supplier of cookies

...ect

No? ok was just a guess biggrin_o.gif

this looks great ... for xmas time

You will be recruiting again? I'd like to help even tho i was under the impression it was almost done, lol

I must be able to do something usefull like get peoples coffee or something

Somehow I missed the original recruitment topic , it didn't look interesting ,skipped over it.Thought it was something else

Just PM reador or Hoz then they can already take a note and inform you when your skills are needed smile_o.gif

They can't exactly disable your mission editor.

Yes we can biggrin_o.gif

It's quite easy, indeed. No, really, it is just disabling a control in the UI config. But we won't do it, as people should be able to create missions with our content. smile_o.gif

No worry, I'm too lazy to remove the editor rofl.gif

xmas_o.gif