Sign in to follow this  
raedor

Cold War Rearmed Discussion

Im thinking the same, since i have played crysis the SP demo, is arma for me much more useless. and i think the community will be bigger in crysis than in arma, cause arma is still poor for this games in this generation. arma2 will be not better than the first one. and maybe my mod will turn to crysis, cause we got there much more feautures wich we can use, example for mech animations, or one maned tanks etc etc and much more wich arma wil never give us. and the engine works much better on slowly pc's than the arma engine. arma lags everytime.

better to do CWR in crysis xD

Your ArmA ranting and Crysis praising has nothing to do with CWR. This thread is for discussing the CWR mod - and only the CWR modification.

For your Crysis Demo praising there is a thread in the Offtopic forum.

Amen yay.gif

Even if i would get Crysis for free on the day this mod get released, i would play CWR to death and not touch Crysis for days.

There are many people that are waiting for this, thats sure. wink_o.gif

There are only 2 games on my drive ArmA and Fallout 2, and they're gonna stay long after Crisis and alikes are forgotten.

//pompous mode off//

Anyway, CWR is definately somethig that ArmA and we all need. Great job you're doing there guys.

//encouraging mode stays on//

kristian addmoralto[(CWR_team),(for, 99percent completing); hint "Keep going gyus! I want to get back to 80's inlove.gif";

Kristian setstatus "^^" -exit

now, as that fake script says, I want to see this mod not to die, but to live, harder thank any other mod. second, I want FDF mod but thats other subject so lets get back to CWR,

will you have chinook ch47 in it?? with working cargo system or something?

would be cool.

and m113 with working hatches and 3rd cargo, its cool to use that in MP, like in hellenic warfare mod.

also, when vechile is destroyed, I suggest you make it kiond of an racdoll. that parts fly threw the air and drop where they drop and roll over edges and hills, if ya know what I mean. like in HWM again

biggrin_o.gif

I would like allso have some new creens of how is it going on ya gyus! smile_o.gif

-Kristian

~66.6

-exit

Don't worry, you'll see some stuff "soon". smile_o.gif

See CP thread or just here. Thanks to Parvus!

great! smile_o.gif im not sure, maybe was a week since i last played arma but aren't the soldiers holding the weapons in another way? biggrin_o.gif

if so sweet, if not then declare me old and memory loss tounge2.gif

Quote[/b] ]im not sure, maybe was a week since i last played arma but aren't the soldiers holding the weapons in another way?

they got about 60 alternative anims last year , there is alot more to come than just new gun holding

It seems Mr E. has not lost his magic touch, that' a superb work.

Haha, don't get your hopes up too much. Even though this has taken waaaaaay too long to finish on my end, it's not like I've been able to work on it everyday since I started smile_o.gif My editing time has dropped to about nothing over the last year or so sad_o.gif So again, the units won't be where I wish they were, I just don't have the time I used to.

I see you changed the camo as suggested, nice, but keep in mind that normal KLMK suits are one piece overalls.

Also i wouldnt keep the helmets so pale old green looking as the SSH-6x helmets are more yellow/greenish

I see you changed the camo as suggested, nice, but keep in mind that normal KLMK suits are one piece overalls.

Also i wouldnt keep the helmets so pale old green looking as the SSH-6x helmets are more yellow/greenish

I've known about the KLMK coveralls for years. If I had time to reuvmap every lod to be a one piece I would. The one piece may have been more common but it's not like it was the only cut that used the pattern. I did one with a one piece and there are seams that are pretty noticable no matter what I do sad_o.gif You'll see. There also is some KZS suits in there somewhere as well to try and hide the issue.

The helmet's a good fix eventually.

Oh well, there will be mods to this mod that'll replace them anyway.

i didn't followed this beautiful MOD, and I would like to ask (even if it has been asked already):

are you importing also nogova?

i didn't followed this beautiful MOD, and I would like to ask (even if it has been asked already):

Yes, our island bondsman called Planck is working hard on it. smile_o.gif

Yes, our island bondsman called Planck is working hard on it. smile_o.gif

yeah I know who is Plank m8 huh.gif

thanks for the answer smile_o.gif

ooo nice pics of the Ruskies there biggrin_o.gif

Thanks for the updates, cant wait for this!! biggrin_o.gif (i need to visit Addons and Mods: Discussion more!wink_o.gif

Amazing...

Is that Malden?

Probably, yes... smile_o.gif

really good progress there....

Oh, a lot of OFP memories, are coming into my mind.. inlove.gif

Amazing...

Is that Malden?

The area in the first pic looks more green than Malden from what I remember. Is that Everon by any chance? smile_o.gif

Just a question. Is CWR going to be QG dependable? I wouldn't mind, but if yes, there's gonna be a lot of pissed off people... tounge2.gif

Amazing...

Is that Malden?

The area in the first pic looks more green than Malden from what I remember. Is that Everon by any chance? smile_o.gif

We have all OFP(:R) islands in ArmA already, but all beside Malden still need a lot of work. This is Malden, even if not yellowish enough.

@9mm: No, CWR should be played w/o QG. But you can use both together, if you want to.