Sign in to follow this  
Teliko

The difference between trolling and bug reporting.

People, if you want to report a bug, then dont do so and lose your head about it. There's too much trolling going on now, like "Ugh this game sucks your ai is crap". Ok, but how is it crap? that's not constructive....

THIS is how you bug report:

"The AI keep shooting vehicles after they are destroyed."

See, no useless whining or "shouting" (capslock) needed. If you dont have something useful to say, DON'T SAY IT AT ALL.

imo I haven't seen a single bug report that would actually help the dev team, even that large bug thread laying around somewhere is pretty useless to anyone who actually wanted to fix any of the bugs mentioned in it.

If people really wanted to help they should include in there posts where, when, why, how & can it be repeated.

just a thought. smile_o.gif

first post btw.

imo I haven't seen a single bug report that would actually help the dev team, even that large bug thread laying around somewhere is pretty useless to anyone who actually wanted to fix any of the bugs mentioned in it.

Agreed, that's why I'm trying to advise people to use the wiki beause there's little chance that the bug thread will be read, it's best to use the bug thread to devise repro steps or to find an agreement that something is a bug for people and then get it reported into the wiki.