Sign in to follow this  
Dynamax

fixed wing aircraft

ok, i checked the search and found nothing on this, and i wasnt sure where to post this so here goes.

there is something really wrong with with the fight model for fixed wing aircraft. the first thing i found was the bank(roll)

control. it's almost as if there is no sensitivity set for it. when i try to make a smooth roll left or right, the aircraft (AV8B) snaps around in a fast spin as if i was pushing my stick 100%, and the odd thing was that it does the same on keyboard controls. just a tap of my left or right key and the aircraft spins to a 45*, and if i dont counter with the opposing key it'll go 90*.

the pitch control is also not right, as while im flying i have to keep the stick back or keep pressing the back key to stop the damn thing from nose diving or even doing an inverted loop if im high enough.

i just hope that this is just part of an unfinished set up that will be fixed with the next set of patches, as its almost impossible to fly in a straight line with the way things are now.