Sign in to follow this  
mr burns

ArmA-Mark

hmm interesting...my score went up nearly a hundred since last attempt?

Must be patch 1.01 ! notworthy.gif

tested three times and this score (3rd try) was average of the three.

default Normal settings

3ArmA-Markv2.jpg

P4 2.0 ghz

768 RDram

Asus GF 5900 128 mb

I still have the lowest score on record rofl.gif

I am not trying to be rude or anything but I honestly cannot download it. I have followed the instructions and I get page cannot be found. I have no firewall on or anything. If you can send it to my e-mail I would greatly appreciate it.

i ran the 0.2.

but i cheated biggrin_o.gif . at each sub test start, i pressed escape key for give time to system to load all texture and stuff.

then , aafter 10 second , i unpause game.

here my result.

armamark02ol9.gif

A64 2.45ghz

X1900XT 512MB

2GB

I am not trying to be rude or anything but I honestly cannot download it. I have followed the instructions and I get page cannot be found. I have no firewall on or anything. If you can send it to my e-mail I would greatly appreciate it.

For me in Firefox it takes me to a page of garbage........

I think the problem is the filename (ArmAMark.v1.0.zip) , having all those . in there confuses FF as what the extension really is so instead it just opens the file directly into the browser, try it in IE, that worked for me (IE 7).

Mr. Burns, maybe removing all . except the end one would fix the problem? I find _ usually works fine for separating in a filename smile_o.gif

I think the problem is the filename (ArmAMark.v1.0.zip) , having all those . in there confuses FF as what the extension really is so instead it just opens the file directly into the browser, try it in IE, that worked for me (IE 7).

Mr. Burns, maybe removing all . except the end one would fix the problem? I find _ usually works fine for separating in a filename smile_o.gif

works fine here with FF too.

Anyways here is the Armaholic link:

ArmA Mark v1.0

All your browsers are strange confused_o.gif

Well, i´ll be editing the link in case more people are having problems with it..

I really would love to place my score on the arma mark site but you don't have the Pentium M to choose and if I put that i have a 1.8Ghz processor I think people would look strange at my score compared to a Pentium 4 1.8Ghz for example

Here we go ...

AMD Athlon XP2000+ (1667 Mhz) - 2x 512 MB Corsair RAM - A7N8X-E Deluxe - 3D Club Radeon 9600Pro 128MB - 2x80GB SATA-II RAID0

1st run: 964.478 ArmA Marks

2nd run: 1185.66 ArmA Marks.

3rd run: 1301.72 ArmA Marks.

Everything on low! I had severe texture calculation problems in the test, only at the end the textures showed up clearly.

I want to upgrade my pc with this components:

AMD Athlon XP4000+

3D Club Radeion X1650 XT

Same RAM amount (as low CL times)

Same Harddisk (as 100 MB/s)

Some other Asus mainboard

Can someone tell me if its going to be worth it ?

Here are my results on the second test

armamarkph8.jpg

My system .....

P4 3.4

2.5 Gb of RAM

GeForce 6800 256mb

I didn't get very good scores

German version 1.01 arma

First run was 1800 then I turned stuff down and got 2300

AMD X2 4200+ manchester socket 939

ATI X800pro AGP 256meg

1 GIG DDR 400

XP Pro

Selling this computer and will show my laptop scores in a few,thats the system I will be using

laptop

AMD64 4000+ socket 754 1meg cache

1 gig ddr

ati x600 256meg video

XP home

and it got 1793 !!

SOBR[1st-I-R] @ Dec. 09 2006,05:26)]I want to upgrade my pc with this components:

AMD Athlon XP4000+

3D Club Radeion X1650 XT

Same RAM amount (as low CL times)

Same Harddisk (as 100 MB/s)

Some other Asus mainboard

Can someone tell me if its going to be worth it ?

Most likely not if you want to have fluid ArmA experience. I'd say you will get around 10-40fps max.

I'd say you will get around 10-40fps max.

LOL

Now thats an accurate estimation ! biggrin_o.gif

Well... I have everything on low on 25+ fps on Rahmadi... and 15-20 fps on Sahrani.

I hope I can get 25+ on Sahrani on high/medium mix. Can anyone say if thats goint to be possible with this system:

AMD Athlon XP 4000+

2x 512 MB Dual Channel Corsair CL2

2x 80 GB SATA-II RAID0 (100+ MB/s)

Latest Asus mainboard for Socket 939

ATI Radeon X1650 XT 256 MB

SOBR[1st-I-R] @ Dec. 10 2006,00:51)]
I'd say you will get around 10-40fps max.

LOL

Now thats an accurate estimation !  biggrin_o.gif

Well... I have everything on low on 25+ fps on Rahmadi... and 15-20 fps on Sahrani.

I hope I can get 25+ on Sahrani on high/medium mix. Can anyone say if thats goint to be possible with this system:

AMD Athlon XP 4000+

2x 512 MB Dual Channel Corsair CL2

2x 80 GB SATA-II RAID0 (100+ MB/s)

Latest Asus mainboard for Socket 939

ATI Radeon X1650 XT 256 MB

I don't know about your suggested system, but mine is something close-

My Sytem:

AMD Turion 64 x2 Dual core (rated at 2.34Ghz)

ATI Radeon X1600 512MB

2GB RAM

160GB HDD

-and I get some shitty FPS sometimes when around a lot of trees. Haven't checked, but I'd say the shitty FPS of mine would be something around 10-25FPS with every single graphics on "Very High". Other than the 10-25FPS around trees, I get smooth frame rates when in relatively open area (like around buildings, when driving in the road, walking in a city, airport, etc)

I could bring down the graphics to Mid-High to get faster FPS, but I like my games looking good.

Alot of people are complaining about shitty FPS but they are using very average hardware, I mean a x1600 or x1650 are not going to be able to play any modern game on high details they are medium detail cards if that.

Barton 3000 on Asus a7n8 Deluxe

2 gig of Corsair 3200 RAM

Leadtek 6800 GT 256mb

Soundblaster Audigy gamer

Result = 2104

Alot of people are complaining about shitty FPS but they are using very average hardware, I mean a x1600 or x1650 are not going to be able to play any modern game on high details they are medium detail cards if that.

Well I'm using an 8800GTS and still getting shitty performance wink_o.gif

Twoodster, don't know for sure but i heard there were a few problems with the drivers for the 8800 series cards. Other than that do you have a big enough powersupply for your card, and have you got the latest chipset drivers for your motherboard and bios?

Asus M2N-E AM2

AMD 64 x2 4200+

2g DDr2 6400(800)

BFG 7950 GX2

res: 1280 x 1024

Game Settings

Results

there are issues that need to be dealt with as far as loading of textures and such..

with my system specs it should be much better than this result shows.

CoD2 150-200 fps

Joint Operations 140-180 max 285 in open areas

Fear 100+

list goes on.