Sign in to follow this  
Sen†ry ˛°°ł

Tiberian Genesis Mod

I made a new vid of the build menu.

Here is the YouTube version:

A high version will follow.

really awesome job.. I just hope the game play will rock aswell..but thats hard to know before hand.

That's wicked. Not a fan of the C&C universe, but the whole RTS interface is awsome.

notworthy.gif

if you can make those menus (looks great) why don't someonwe come up a troop command inteface.....click troops to make teams etc..visual instead of keystrokes...what u guys do with these mods are amazing!!!

smile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Mazza,

FYI people are working on those types of mods. It just takes a long time because it takes a tremendous amount of effort. Certain groups like to wait until they have something releasable before showing anything. Others like to show progress and bring people along for the ride!

I am amazed at how much progress has been made on this. Keep up the good work guys.

Mazza,

FYI people are working on those types of mods. It just takes a long time because it takes a tremendous amount of effort. Certain groups like to wait until they have something releasable before showing anything. Others like to show progress and bring people along for the ride!

I am amazed at how much progress has been made on this. Keep up the good work guys.

exactly right...

and this GTC what TD has showed is

only made by him (and just WIP)

and it will be finished if we got all things from NOD and GDI tounge2.gif

so this will be the longest project of this mod, and it makes the mod. cause that is C&C style biggrin_o.gif

Sentry

Err I am not discounting the effort or time. Been around a while. Perhaps I should have posted as an idea on seperate thread

Hey guys!

Just would like to tell you that we are not dead or something like that. We had a big break last time, busy with real life etc. And atm our Homepage isnt avaiable or reachable whistle.gif ,but this will be fixed in the next days!

And we got soon a little update for you guys, i think it will be interesting! biggrin_o.gif

so... stay tuned!

PEACE THROUGH POWER!

Sentry

Wow it looks really good man I think I wanna play this lool

Looking forward to it mate =)

Keep up the great work! pistols.gif

Looking forward to it mate =)

Keep up the great work! pistols.gif

Thanks.. we will try our best wink_o.gif

Sentry

whens it coming whens it coming sentry sad_o.gifxmas_o.gif

Just was looking at your video again of the build menu.

Amazing stuff, you mastered dialogs and it really works like that!

Great work !

Just was looking at your video again of the build menu.

Amazing stuff, you mastered dialogs and it really works like that!

Great work !

Thats the older video, techdemo 2 is newer, implented sounds like, cannot deploy here etc.

btw.. update will come soon, just when the homepage is done!

Sentry

Hello Arma Community!

A nice news for you guys tounge2.gif Our new Homepage is now online. It is not finished yet, but its possible to release some news on it tounge2.gif

It will still need some work. And its better to go on it with Firefox than Internet Explorer, cause we havent fixed it all with IE. firefoxlover.gif

Forum is also still WIP, atm its mixed with German and English, we will do a English and German section, cause we got members from other lands. And atm is the register button in German too crazy_o.gif

So, if some News poster would link us and post some news about us, they can do it. just PM me about linking you.

stay tuned, in the next days we will show you guys some news, we got tons of news. But we will release them step by step, cause we would like to talk about them, charge some ideas and wishes from you guys!

If you guys got some good pictures from C&C Tiberian Sun, we can need every help. we are trying our best, to bring this mod for Arma, and still keeping the C&C feeling, just in 3d! (FPS & RTS Mixed)

and ofcourse ideas are needed tounge2.gif

And an important MESSAGE:

WE ARE SEARCHING SOME TALENTED TEXTURERS, IF SOME ONE HAS GOT ANY INTERESTS TO HELP US OUT, AND TO HELP US TO BRING THIS MOD TO THE COMMUNITY, SO PLEASE CONTACT ME OVER PM! Thank you very much!

least but not last.... http://www.tiberian-genesis.org

PEACE THROUGH POWER (just kane's message tounge2.gif )

Sentry

Congratulations on your launch, I know how stressful it can be.

I must say, I do like the design, nice feel.

Good stuff thumbs-up.gif

Wow congratulations too, great Webside.

Green/black design looks very good  wink_o.gif

thanks!

soon some updates with new pics, and in the next days will the immage gallery and video gallery be done.

Sentry