Sign in to follow this  
Shadow NX

RHS - FSB Special Forces v1.00

Even if ArmA is released already we decided to give OFP one more nice addon.

This time its the Special Forces of the russian FSB, they come in black suits for urban operations and the new gorka suits with partizan cammo parts for woodland/mountain operations.

Included in the pack is a AWM sniper rifle that Laser made as a extra for this pack... in case some may ask why a western rifle is in this pack i might explain that these rifles were/are often used by russian special forces because they lack a russian high precission sniper rifle.

---

If anyone needs some background info on these units he may check the readme wink_o.gif

If time allows we will also provide versiosn with BIS heads and Recons in further updates...

---

Screens:

Pic1

Pic2

Pic3

Pic4

Pic5

Pic6

Pic7

Pic8

---

Download:

RHS FSB Special Forces Pack v1.00

---

Needed addons:

RHS Weapon pack

RHS Weapon pack v1.01

Llaumas facetex2.pbo for the crews new heads

Download @ ofp.info

And the BD Kyle Sarnik Grenade pack v.3.3

BD Kyle Sarnik Grenade pack v3.3 thread

---

Credits:

- Laser, for his great Units and AWP Models, textures, research, configs

- Llauma, for his heads and facetextures

- KyleSarnik, for his nice grenade pack

---

Have fun!

Holy Cow! This is a surprise. Very interesting camo in the last couple of pictures. Thank you very much!! notworthy.gifthumbs-up.gif

GD Mast

Sweet...

yay.gif

:EDIT:

Quote[/b] ]If time allows we will also provide versiosn with BIS heads and Recons in further updates...

Are you also planning to have variants of other units such as the crew, navals and others "reverted" to BIS's head? That would be great!

Sweet...

yay.gif

:EDIT:

Quote[/b] ]If time allows we will also provide versiosn with BIS heads and Recons in further updates...

Are you also planning to have variants of other units such as the crew, navals and others "reverted" to BIS's head? That would be great!

Not sure but i think the FSB and mot.inf will come with BIS heads

Thank you RHS, for not forgetting that not every part of the world has ArmA.

and also for providing more quality work.

notworthy.gif

Really nice, a little pity just after ArmA. But still cant help myself to download it for playing... icon_rolleyes.gif

jesus christ shadow im gonna kill you one of thes fecking days *goes to find ofp shortcut out of a folder somewhere*

looks amazing as usual from RHS

Regards H_H

Thanks guys. I recently downloaded all of your addons and been enjoying my self a lot, and this new units are a real surprise for me. Again, thanks, I'll try them now. notworthy.gif

whoa, no conflicts with other pack's. Good job! The one thing I see is in the editor they show up as FSS not FSB.

BTW. Where did the LSR_AWP come from? It's a nice addtion to a great weapon pack.

FSS SOC stands for Federal Security Service Special Operations Center. It's an English abbreviation. "FSB" is a Russian one, though commonly known. Anyway, check the readme for some historical background.

And yes, the AWM .338 (not AWP, it's the police version) is there... since our FSB forces require high precision sniper fire when situation calls for it (e. g. hostage situations, etc.), they use it. When accuracy is not so crucial, they revert to traditional Russian sniper firearms.

Really nice, a little pity just after ArmA. But still cant help myself to download it for playing... icon_rolleyes.gif

Its not like OFP is dead just because ArmA came out in a few countrys...

I still like to play it for a few things i miss in ArmA

Its not like OFP is dead just because ArmA came out in a few countrys...

I still like to play it for a few things i miss in ArmA

I second that Shadow!

I gave ArmA a shot for a few days and came back to play OFP with DXDLL, FFUR, SLX and of course RHS addons/mods.

I wait for some months (or even years) until ArmA would get heavily modded to give up playing OFP.

So I'm grateful for every addon you release for OFP!

do you plan any enhancements to wep pack? Like PM , PMM , RPK-74M , AK-47 , AKM with a steel mag , PKM , RPK-47....