Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

Tonights SKANK and Morale killer..

uuuugghh shit, I sure she wasnt wearing the red whie and blue shorts... bleh! gonna make me not like my own country... yea right tounge.gif

"AVERT YOUR EYES CHILDREN, SHE MAY TAKE ON OTHER FORMS!!"

EWWWWWWWWW. LOL, could someone put her out of her misery (and ours) and put a bag over her head, if it could fit over her hair. wow.gif

Thanks for the link in the pic, I just went to the site, and am feeling much queesier now.

*reaches for a paper bag*

*pukes guts out*

lol, Tyler

HEY! what are you doin with a picture of my mom?!!! j/k

judging by the hair style, thats probley a photo from the early 80's or late 70's

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Jan. 29 2002,23:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Don't you mean "him"?<span id='postcolor'>

proper term would be SheMale biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ Jan. 30 2002,00:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Don't you mean "him"?<span id='postcolor'>

proper term would be SheMale biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL sorry to be pedantic but the proper term would actually be "transsexual"......"SheMale" is a slang term smile.gif