Sign in to follow this  
H00t74

Where in the World would Sahrani be located

Where do you think the Island of Sahrani would exist??

In the middle of Atlantic.

It's said in campaign.

I think he means the REAL insland... Afaik there are a real island looks like sahrani

Caribbean... the developers took a nice ride there...^^ Fu, their work is only holiday! biggrin_o.gif

Eastern Med., Caribbean? With pine forests like this?

Personally I don't think you will find anywhere in the world where subtropical and temperate climates are this close together! This is a fictitious island in every sense!  tounge2.gif

You're being to strict on it mate... llok at the smaller part of the island and the city that is located on the right side and look at your arma map

SniperAndy please stop hotlinking images over 100kb, not the first time in the last week or so I think? smile_o.gif

week? I never post pics.....;)

Sorry I just saw that it was 118 or something...but you know what? I go now and make it smaller for you Placebo biggrin_o.gif

Edit:

here you go... whistle.gif

As I said, the story of ARMA is just like the American war against IRAQI. Please see those screenshoots, American play Americans, Resistance plays current Iraqi government troops and Independant side plays Iraqi former troops which supporting Sardam...

SniperAndy please stop hotlinking images over 100kb, not the first time in the last week or so I think? smile_o.gif

Do you really check the sizes of all the images posted?

Do you really check the sizes of all the images posted?

Only the ones over 100kb wink_o.gif

Personally I don't think you will find anywhere in the world where subtropical and temperate climates are this close together! This is a fictitious island in every sense! tounge2.gif

Your Wrong, You might not belive me but the [uK]

as you can see in this picture the palm trees growning naturally in the uk.

Palm Trees Uk.

Then you get places like the lake district, very mountainess.

Lake District

We get a mixture of everything, cant remever the town name in the Uk which gets light blue tropical water..

and then lots of forrests

Forests

Oh rly?

Seeing there´s only male residents i would´ve guessed cologne crazy_o.gif

Well..you know, there's the female reporter.

Oh never mind .. whistle.gif

Personally I don't think you will find anywhere in the world where subtropical and temperate climates are this close together! This is a fictitious island in every sense!  tounge2.gif

Palm Trees Uk.

Lake District

We get a mixture of everything, cant remever the town name in the Uk which gets light blue tropical water..

Forests

Those are Himalayan Palms and are not the same as Coconut Palms etc. They are planted here in the UK for ornament as they will survive our winters. Totally different tree. Not only that but where you do get a climate that tries to support both subtropical trees and temperate ones you will get a constant mixture for a wide area, rather than just coconuts and bananas in one area and then just pine forests in another just across the border!

BTW I live in the UK and I would hardly consider it subtropical here!  biggrin_o.gif

Personally I don't think you will find anywhere in the world where subtropical and temperate climates are this close together! This is a fictitious island in every sense! tounge2.gif

Palm Trees Uk.

Lake District

Forests

Those are Himalayan Palms and are not the same as Coconut Palms etc. They are planted here in the UK for ornament as they will survive our winters. Totally different tree. Not only that but where you do get a climate that tries to support both subtropical trees and temperate ones you will get a constant mixture for a wide area, rather than just coconuts and bananas in one area and then just pine forests in another just across the border!

BTW I live in the UK and I would hardly consider it subtropical here! biggrin_o.gif

depends where u live rofl.gif

Of course BIS island will be fake, although the shape might be based on somewhere real.

depends where u live  rofl.gif

Of course BIS island will be fake, although the shape might be based on somewhere real.

I live on the south coast and believe me it has not been very subtropical today!  tounge2.gif

…. Maybe in a few decades though with all this global warming!  biggrin_o.gif