Sign in to follow this  
ato

how to create a dedicated LAN server?

hi i'm new in ArmA,anyone know how to create a LAN dedicated server in command line mode?

how to create a new .cfg file?

when i start this command "arma.exe -server",there's no server option let me choice,not like BF2 DS...pls help,thx

See the Biki for a sample of the OFP server config file. Or download the OFP dedicated server and get the example from in the zip.

Hoz

See the Biki for a sample of the OFP server config file. Or download the OFP dedicated server and get the example from in the zip.

Hoz

thx,

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">reportingIP=""; // private server - no reporting

this is lan setting??

and where can i get the map/maplist?

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">reportingIP=""; // private server - no reporting

this is lan setting??

That doesn't make the server private, i have mine set and before i could work kinks out, internet players were joining the server. When i peep out on my Cable pipe, i see it listed. Server is on a DSL line.

...Syn...

If you are wanting no internet access at all, and behind a router, don't forward 2302. If you are not, setting reportingIP="0.0.0.0"; prevents the server from listing, on the master server.