Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

6thSense.eu's EditorUpdate Released!

ehm.. where can I get this? on the page for the editorupgrade it says it's been made a part of the 6thsense.eu mod, but on the 6thsense.eu mod-page it says it's no longer a part of it.

and is it compatible with the latest ArmA version?

ehm.. where can I get this? on the page for the editorupgrade it says it's been made a part of the 6thsense.eu mod, but on the 6thsense.eu mod-page it says it's no longer a part of it.

and is it compatible with the latest ArmA version?

Only compatible with 1.2, and at this time unavailable. I had to remove it from my mod, and will create a standalone version as soon as 1.5 hits us. Sorry for the inconvience.

oh damn so this doesn't work with 1.5 ? tounge2.gif any chance of a 1.5 version gettting released?

So just to make sure, the english mod does not work with the german version 1.5 ? Sickboy please make a plan  notworthy.gif

So just to make sure, the english mod does not work with the german version 1.5 ? Sickboy please make a plan  notworthy.gif

Correct and you don't need it! With 1.05 just select English as the language in the option screen wink_o.gif

/KC

I've got the latest version of ArmA, 1.5, How do I get the upgraded Editor working?

I was aiming for an update release passed weekend.. I missed this window, apparantly smile_o.gif Expect an updated release compatiable with v1.05 at the upcoming weekend, aswell as a surprise wink_o.gif.

yep, great thing, thx Sickboy wink_o.gif

Any chance to edit a good mission without Editor Upgrade sad_o.gif

Does not work with 1.05 version???

Can Not Read Posts Before???

OK. Got it working. Is there a simple way to turn radio messages back on?

OK. Got it working. Is there a simple way to turn radio messages back on?

You Installed my Mod, but the EditorUpdate isn't included in that anymore since version 0.3, as I wrote that there will be an 1.05 Compatible EditorUpdate in the next weekend.

To Re-Enable Radio Messages, Delete @6thSenseMod\dta\bin.pbo  and @6thSenseMod\addons\language.pbo

At this moment in time there is no way to re-enable Radio Voices, im not done with implementing this.

Posted: Mar. 05 2007,20:51

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was aiming for an update release passed weekend.. I missed this window, apparantly  Expect an updated release compatiable with v1.05 at the upcoming weekend, aswell as a surprise

Any plans on making it so that you can have the kill messages and what not, but not have the "spotted' messages, or so that you can only "spot" a unit by doing it yourself (ie... looking at the target and holding right-mouse-button)? If so that would be awesome and you would be a god smile_o.gif

hurry up, I need this addon!!!! It was the first realy smart one out there!!!!!!!!!! Good job and I hope there is more coming from you, I like your work! biggrin_o.gif

Got to admit im gettin pretty desperate myslelf

Sickboy has put so much into the Arma community already ....... so

Sickboy take your time mate and i/we appreciate what your doin.

inlove.gif

Wedge

Together with the Public Beta Release of the Reloaded 6thSense.eu Mod

I hereby present to you the Reloaded Release of the 6thSense.eu EditorUpdate v0.5, Compatible with ArmA v1.05 and probably Beyond.

No more patches, just a simple PBO which does the job  thumbs-up.gif ( First post links to wiki which is updated! )

Enjoy! (And excuses because of being late, was working on the Mod and many other cool stuff that's lovely since v1.05 ;D)

Quote[/b] ]Enjoy! (And excuses because of being late, was working on the Mod and many other cool stuff that's lovely since v1.05 ;D)

there is absolutely no excuse. I already send messages to two different moderators to get you banned. There are things that can be tolerated and those that cant!!!!!!! band.gif

tounge2.gif Nice job, thanks...

It is pretty good. But there arent any rocks and trees available right?

Ty m8. As far as I know (I havent rechecked it since my first editorupdate release), the trees and stones are not available as classes anywhere. I will have a look in the weekend once more, and if this is still the case, then I would have to make new classes to use Trees and Rocks, and as such everyone would need the editorupdate if you would use those objects smile_o.gif

In that case I could make another editorupdate, which would be also required for Clients, if you would use objects from it. This way we can keep Missions that do not use these objects, clean from Addons.