Sign in to follow this  
raedor

Mapfact Discussion Thread

My love of this addon in OFP is well documented smile_o.gif

Really, REALLY looking forward to this. Like, more than any other addon. It's the very reason why DMSmokeEffects exists.

This has been the most wanted scripting package ive been waiting for in ArmA mission editing history. notworthy.gif

Love Silola work, always have always will i guess. and i also love mapfacts work. smile_o.gif

As soon as this is released its getting added into my Sakakah Al Jawf MP Map Pack, Coming Soon!

Thanks a lot for your positive comments, I think this motivates Silola even more to finish this project and improve it day by day. thumbs-up.gif

@Dren: See the post two posts above yours.

@Grinman: If I knew that you've done it knowing that it was wrong you'd get a WL tounge2.gif

Hi

Thanks for the nice comments. And yes, it motivates me even more smile_o.gif

It was really a lot of work, to convert all the scripts to the new sqf format.

In addition, many new sqf scripts are being written.

But now DAC is almost done, and I hope you will like it icon_rolleyes.gif

Greeting

Silola

_ArmaCommunity = _ArmaCommunity + [jensiii]; thumbs-up.gif

Hi Silola

Good to hear that your DAC conversion to ARMA is almost done.  I really loved you DAC for OFP, and I will like DAC2 even better. smile_o.gif

Looking forward to build my personal wars with all the gadgets you are offering in your next version.  The pictures on the Mapfact site look excellent, and its good to see that it will be well documented again.  thumbs-up.gif

Wow great news !

I really loved DAC1 for OFP ! It was a very useful tool to create great missions without too much scripting. I was currently trying to implement DAC elements in an ArmA dynamic mission, but now I'll wait for the true DAC2 !

Thanks silola smile_o.gif and MAPFACT !

Malick

Great news Silola & Co! Looking forward to lay my hands on it...

/KC

This is great news! Really looking forward to DAC2. I know I loved it in OFP, I'll love it again! yay.gif

Hi,

two chapters of the demo have yet to be translated (Is in progress).

The Readme must be written (30% done) and translated (0% done).

That is a lot of work and makes very little fun and I am not motivated every day. confused_o.gif

Please be patient wink_o.gif

Greeting

Silola

Silola, I'm sure you understand that the wait is killing us biggrin_o.gif

Is it purely documentation that needs finishing? The addon/scripts themselves are fully finished?

Hello smile_o.gif

The DAC is a very complex script project and the possibilities are much increased.

Therefore, I fear that I have not eliminated all errors.

Almost every evening, I make small tests to detect errors. Sometimes with success wink_o.gif

If the DAC is released, it is a beta version.

This means that there may be errors can occur. I hope that there are not too many huh.gif

Greeting

Silola

I´d send crates of beer to motivate you, but most likely this would slow down the developement process even more, so you´ve gotta wait nener.gif

Ok mate, no beer > no motivation ... going to bed now tounge2.gif

You´ve heard that man people, donate all your beer quickly!!1

Patience is a must though, DAC would´nt be as good w/o the excellent manuals thumbs-up.gif

You dirty spamming lot... I better go and PR Silola so he can't waste his time here! tounge2.gifwhistle.gif

Hows it coming, hey theres some Newcastle Brown Ale in that pic yay.gif

Can I take the opportunity to bump this up & try to get an update? Silola will understand my interest, I've emailed him several times in the past trying to get a hold of this biggrin_o.gif but I thought I'd bump this thread instead.