Sign in to follow this  
General Giap

Best camaign ever made?

Hi there,

For you what is best campaign ever made for ofp in any mods?

Please post a link for download!

About retaliation.

Im playing it with Furr2.5, and its a pure hell...in a good sense wink_o.gif , but im a bit stuck at the escape mission.

I took the horseshoe, killed the guard, but where do i need to escape? Ive tried running downhill to the W, managed to survive by exploiting a bug concerning the AI sometimes not shooting you when u crawl inside a bush, but that was cheap

so i restarted the mission. I managed to run to the left forest on N but they keep tracking me, and although i put some nice distance between me and the camp i cant tell if im running in the right direction.

Do i need to kill them all?

Do i need to take control of one of the cars?

Run around a bit throughout the camp and you'll find a useful article of paper. Observe it a little and you should find out where you need to go next.

:minor spoiler:

BTW anyone encountering an untranslated cutscene? Specificly during the Blake briefing right before CWC's first mission air assault. All I get is gibberish, and no I don't think thats Cyrillic. tounge2.gif

You mean something like this:Ä¹Å„Ã«Ä Ã‚Å± ÄÄƒÄ‘Å•Ã«Ä Ã¢ Äĺđâűĺ äâĺ ÷ŕńňÄ, ňî ńţćĺňíŕ˙ ëÄíÄË™ áóäĺň Äîí˙ňíŕ?That's because you don't have russian version of ofp!Try any russian (non-translated) campaign and all text is like this.

IMHO Revolt 1998 could've been released as official addon. High quality work.

And then there's Blue Skies I with the most atmospheric plot ever, but the missions are easy to complete.

Well it all depend's on an individual's opinion! Here's mine=retaliation,revolt 1998 and blue skie's. All in that order wink_o.gif

sigym7.jpg

Too young to die, Retaliation, Dynamic Afganistan-Delta force (I know it's a mission but it playes like a campaign)

I gotta try retaliation, been hearing good things about it. Oh and the ai not firing on you when your in a bush is not a bug. The bush blocks their view, so unless you fire from it they wont find you. pistols.gif