Sign in to follow this  
White_Hat

German Version out!

Does this mean Amazon.de will have it already?

I got an e-mail today from amazon that said they lowered the price to 41,95€ but they don't have it in stock yet.

I preordered it from there, I guess I'll have to wait atleast till friday or saturday. Although I had occasions where it took less than 24hours until I got my package from amazon.

any demo going to be released? seems a bit late though.

I believe they stated that once the game is out in Russia,a demo will be released.

From official Morphicon Forums

Quote[/b] ]So, nun offiziell ...

Die SEs sind seit heute raus. Je nach Wohnort und Post werden die morgen/übermorgen eintreffen.

Zu den Läden: Das war ein Fehler ist wieder aus dem Regal genommen worden.

This statement is from Morphicon ArmA Community Administrator, he wrote:

The Special Edition Boxes are now on the way. You will get it tomorrow or @ thursday (depend from post and city)

The release in some markets was a mistake and all ArmA Games in this markets were now removed up to time of official release (30.11)

Link

may i ask where u got it from ?

one of the bigger markets like Mediamarkt or Saturn or ur softwarebumper around the corner ?

Bought it at Karstadt in Frankfurt!

Price was 44,-€! i know it´s cheaper at bol.de (36,-€) but i couldn´t wait any longer!

Hope i can test it online tonight!

<s>is the german version be iqual to the CZ? in terms of bugs, are some fixed?</s>

edit: already answered, sorry.

Quote[/b] ]Bals could you give some clarification about that?

There is no altering of gore and blood in german version compared to czech one.

Thank you jesus and bals yay.gif

From official Morphicon Forums
Quote[/b] ]So, nun offiziell ...

Die SEs sind seit heute raus. Je nach Wohnort und Post werden die morgen/übermorgen eintreffen.

Zu den Läden: Das war ein Fehler ist wieder aus dem Regal genommen worden.

This statement is from Morphicon ArmA Community Administrator, he wrote:

The Special Edition Boxes are now on the way. You will get it tomorrow or @ thursday (depend from post and city)

The release in some markets was a mistake and all ArmA Games in this markets were now removed up to time of official release (30.11)

Link

True. The release was set for the 30.11.2006.

But how it is some markets and managemend guys there are a bit ... you know. you get the games some days before the release and you can plan where to set them in the store ... but what do they do: SELL THEM before official release date.

well nice for those who got a version yet... but that is not a fault of MORPHICON.

I hope to get my SE tomorrow .. and if not then the day after tomorrow ...

Blood is red , as it should be.. it has been clarified numerous times by the publisher.

I'd take issue with that, "as it should be" confused_o.gif

I do a lot of shooting and have never, ever, even on pests that have had their throat slit, seen blood as bright red as in Arma.

I have no idea as to why those textures would have been chosen for the wounded/KIA models. Just lessens the realism does it not?

Anyways, isn't the RUSSIAN version due out today? (28/11/06)

We still dont have a definitive answer as to whether the CZ and DE versions are the same version?

We still dont have a definitive answer as to whether the CZ and DE versions are the same version?

Only Germany version difference is copy protection and language I believe smile_o.gif

So, just to confirm facts, german version is NOT StarForce protected, right?

So, just to confirm facts, german version is NOT StarForce protected, right?

*prays his hands to smithereens while looking at his bol.de printed form*

think morphicon was the wrong publisher for our area huh.gif

And what would make you say this? So far they have done a great job with what they are doing. Specially with their presence in the community etc.... but well...

Does the german version come with a mod for towels and deckchairs, with the action for them to put towels on the chairs?

Its becomming very standard and annoying these days that shops start to sell games earlier than official release dates.

Not that is should be like that but at least thats what happens here in Holland.

I got my Oblivion 1 (or maybe even 2) days earlier than many who preordered it.

Good to read here the shops pulled Arma back into their storing places.

Waiting for my german SE to hit the front door smile_o.gif

[EDIT]typo

And what would make you say this? So far they have done a great job with what they are doing. Specially with their presence in the community etc.... but well...

Indeed. Couple more days won't kill you and if anyone's to blame than it's the shops that sold it before the official release date. I'm still eagerly awaiting my SE and even if the delivery van crashed or it was lost in some other way (it better not, he), I'd visit one of said shops this Friday after work, buy a normal copy and consider myself a lucky guy who just struck a good bargain. Blame Morphicon? I don't see why myself.

@somebloke: Wtf? lol

Does the german version come with a mod for towels and deckchairs, with the action for them to put towels on the chairs?

No, but we talked to 505, the UK version will have diffrent radio chatter. Instead of orders, the soldiers will be telling jokes about the huns in a random order  nener.gif

Also the "sprint" animation and speed will be changed to the walk made by john cleese in fawlty towers biggrin_o.gif

--------------------------------

on topic:

I'll be in heaven when I get my SE this week. Hope it gets here tomorrow or thursdays, that depends on the lazyness of the german post.

Also I can't understand why morphicon should be the wrong choice. So far they've done a really good job, for example by letting the community order the SE first or answering questions from the fans (they mostly were answered the same day - someone mentioned, 505 wasn't so quick... in fact, they didn't reply to his mail)

No, but we talked to 505, the UK version will have diffrent radio chatter. Instead of orders, the soldiers will be telling jokes about the huns in a random order nener.gif

Also the "sprint" animation and speed will be changed to the walk made by john cleese in fawlty towers biggrin_o.gif

LOOL! biggrin_o.gif That's something i would definitely like to see wink_o.gif

Thumbs up for Morphicon from here aswell.

I once called them, had the boss at the line immedeatly and was helped in a professional manner.

doh .. seems i´ve got to get up early tomorrow to receive my ammo box from the post guy who´ll have a rather strange look on his eyes biggrin_o.gif

Just bought my copy in Frankfurt!

See you guys online this evening!

Bummer! Made a spelling error in the topic and cant change it!

just btw. what ArmA build is this German version ?