Sign in to follow this  
volkov956

MFCTI in Arma

Does anyone know if Mike Melvin is still working on MFCTI for Arma? I been lookin at his forums but seems a little dead there atm. I tried the new CTI but meh its dry and ugh compaired to OFP Mfcti

agreed stock armed assault CTI is no where near what OFP CTI accomplished... unless im missing something???

I heard several months ago that Mike has a MFCTI 1.2 waiting to be completed for ArmA.

He said that at the MFCTI-forum.

I sure hope he will make one. Otherwisw we will have to convert the last

version foor ArmA. MFCTI gave OFP at least 2 more years if you ask me.

Yeah the CTI included with ArmA sucks!!!

But yeah I heard the MFCTI for ArmA is almost done it just needs to be tested.

Both crCTI and MFcti will be released for ArmA. But when is not known. (JIP might be quite hard to implement I think)

As for the BIS CTI. they should have named it different indeed. from what I read this has nothing to do with the CTI we play now. But its too late now. It might be wise to refer to that as "BIS CTI" for now, to avoid confusion.

outta curiosity does the non bis cti work in single player in armed assault?? help.gif

Both crCTI and MFcti will be released for ArmA. But when is not known. (JIP might be quite hard to implement I think)

Why not make an alpha version w/o the JIP for now?

we allready have an accomplished map maker porting MF over as we speak, it will be days not months

we allready have an accomplished map maker porting MF over as we speak, it will be days not months

sounds good. i for one will be looking forward to playing it.