Sign in to follow this  
UsDiRt

Enterable buildings?

Did you guys find any?

Remember that video showing a soldier entering a building and then steppin' into an elevator, wheres that building?

There are quite a few, not every single one ofcourse. Ill have a rough guess from what ive seen at 30-40% are enterable. They still have the resistance blocks of flats in new textures smile_o.gif

There are quite a few, not every single one ofcourse. Ill have a rough guess from what ive seen at 30-40% are enterable. They still have the resistance blocks of flats in new textures smile_o.gif

Are the elevators in those houses functionable now? smile_o.gif

I'll try it out and let you know. I have a pretty good idea where that hotel is wink_o.gif

I believe that hotel is in Arcadia or some other southern town (can't check right now). For me, the elevator does nothing. confused_o.gif

Yup, its called Belle Foille and the lifts don't work :] you can reach the roof by climbing the ladders.

Maybe you have to place a gamelogic into the editor to make the lifts work. Could you post some screens of interiors? I can't really notice any other enterable building then that one hotel.

This lift have to work.I remember video on which the lift was working and take player on roof of the hotel wink_o.gif

Checking game logic is a good idea...

you can reach the roof by climbing the ladders.

Or by using the stairs, there is quite alot of interior in that building smile_o.gif

However the elevevators dont seem to work, remember the bugs in that video? wink_o.gif

However the elevevators dont seem to work, remember the bugs in that video? wink_o.gif

I'm sure the community can fix it anyway. Animating such parts in buildings was already possible in OFP and are only easier in ArmA with the new sliding animation type, the only real problem was with the the units not moving properly with the floor, which appears to be fixed (or at least improved) with ArmA.

I can give my head that that elevator was working correct (the door do not open and guy was saying that it needs to be done)...

Experienced same in Corazol, tall house at east side of town.

You have to try a bit to get through. Go prone n stuff. The door opens only half.

More strange is the way to go back down. Cant get through the door even prone. If you go to one side of the square and walk against the wall the 'go down' sign appears and you can use it.

Then go down the ladder and try to get out (prone) again.

Was really confused when I placed a sniper on the roof ;-)

Not usable in MP I guess (Or have to make notes in the briefing ...).