Sign in to follow this  
dave8

CodeBlue (Do not Critisize) Release

For those of you who don't know im about to release another code blue resources pack with music, briefing images, radio voices, character voices, and effects for missions. ive released an earlier version of this before but i don't think people really caught onto what it was. im about to release the latest version here soon so be on the lookout for that.

For those of you who don't know im about to release another code blue resources pack with music, briefing images, radio voices, character voices, and effects for missions. ive released an earlier version of this before but i don't think people really caught onto what it was. im about to release the latest version here soon so be on the lookout for that.

Will you be updating the desert marines at all? They look AMAZING right now just need some editing =)

the desert marines are crap, the only marines that were finished from the last pack were the marpat woodland ones. but yeah we're updating all the units, the pbo won't even look the same and theres going to be custom animations. we recently just today released our code blue resources version 4 which is music to use in missions and some voices to use as well and some sound effects to use on objects n stuff. they're separated by folders so its easy to categorize them. they're already categorized by different types of missions. you gotta download it to see. check my signature.

When I played Resistance2, I couldn't get past mission 6 or something because it said it required the addon MH47E. With Operation Codeblue, the same mission now requires 'casfsoldier'.

ah fuck, its an error that happens when you screw with the editor and forget to clean the mission.sqm file. ill clean it right away and reupload. thanks. im only one man so i might have missed a few things. if i had beta testers...

Edited by BronzeEagle

@BronzeEagle: would you consider starting a new thread with a first post that would include the most up-to-date links to what you're working on?