Sign in to follow this  
dave8

CodeBlue (Do not Critisize) Release

Would you consider using my Nogovan Infantry to represent Nogova, Everon alliance would have to be represented by Sanctuarys Units in the WW4 mod. Either way it sounds like a really good sequel.

Sounds good, soon i will release my Light Vehicle pack and aircraft.

Whats your poly limit?

STGN

greate doude :D wow nice uniform tex. and face tex. What Weapon pack do you add your own or else ??

we're doing an updated version of our own weapon pack. it has three sound versions: regular, cinematic, and reality. the weapon shadows will be there this time the only thing changing is the models.

im finishing up the last few missions on the campaign that weren't in the last version but i also hope to rename the campaign something else. what about, "operation code blue"?

Edited by BronzeEagle

That seems like the perfect name:)

STGN

operationcodeblue, the story of a marine radioman and an airborne soldier as their luck changes throughout a war in modern nogova.

Operation CodeBlue

EDIT:

sorry there was a mistake in the readme for the link to the code blue east and west units and the weapons pack, the new links are:

code blue east and west units

code blue 3 weapons versions

Edited by BronzeEagle

I watch your campaign video @ youtube great.can youtell me all files needed to play this.

so have ya'll played operation code blue yet? the campaign? what'd ya think? my favorite sound pack is the cinematic one. talk to me.

Is resistance 2 is made by you BronzeEagle.in it ONE side is resistance and other is west.but i did't understand language,it is not english.can you give me short description about it.thanks

Can you give some hints to whats new having played this campaign a couple of times now in different versions, the missions don't change much, I just played the first mission again and it was more or less the same. Looking forward to new soldiers and guns and I hope you find a fix for MG's cause right now they are just AA guns after the first shot.

STGN