Sign in to follow this  
princess_clover

Red hammer problems

hi,i recently installed operoation flashpoint (i couldnt find it for years lol) and resistance,and then red hammer gold upgrade,They played fine untill i installed red hammer.

Now when i start the game,it gets to the main menue,but thire is no options,its a greenish dark screen. not even the "menue movie" works its all like flat dark ground i dont know how to describe it.

Its possable for me to move my mouse around and try to find the options i can hear the sound it makes when the mouse moves over like "Campaign,Single mission" and stuff (no words though.)

when i click on one like Campaign,the little book comes up and i can see the campaign "photo" and the words like "Red hammer,Resistiance" and the other,but not missions i can see under them.

i click on one (after finding it with the mouse) and it loads then crashes.

The last thing i see on the red hammer capaign,is a lone poilit,for the opening movie. With no back ground for about 1 sec.then it says "can not load" or something like that,then it loads the battle then crashes.

i dont know what to do..it worked fine when i first installed it years ago,and resistance and cold war works when i use the back up folders i made,but i cant get red hammer to work =(

anyone know why?

uninstall everything.. then install it in the following order:

OFP:CWC

then

Red Hammer

then

Resistance

and then patch resistance to 1.96. That is the order of release and development of the CDs... I suspect by trying to instal redhammer after resistance you're causing things to screw up.