Sign in to follow this  
princess_clover

7th lifeless song in operation flashpoint

hi,i was useing the editor in operationflashpoint and i saw the songs with "7th" before the name.

I dont know what they are really called,but i searched the fourms trying to see if anyone already posted anything on it before and i couldnt find anything.

But i have been makeing waypoints and adding the songs effects to the waypoints to hear the songs.

And i was wondering,what are they called?

the songs are

7th Lifeless

7th overdose

7th deside

i forgot what the others are called..i really like them but i have no idea where to find them at =(

dose anyone know if they are in a certian file or like the name of it? it would be really helpfull =P

oh no crap i made it in the wrong forum place..sorry..=( i thought i made it in general =(

WAAHOOO!

I been hunting for ages for these songs biggrin_o.gif

well what about the orignal score i would like that in mp3 format but i dont have a installed copy of the game huh.gif can anyone help me out ?

Moo is all I can say.

I wish i could say something usfull (Or just not have posted this) As i already have +1WL for a usless post crazy_o.gif

My cousin's got a lot of their songs, look for their myspace page.

Get it form Here

Dont worry, that site is in czech I know but you just have to download it. wink_o.gif

Now in you OFP Folder go to the folder called 'Dta', grab the Music.pbo and copy it to a temp. folder. Then unpack the file using PBO Decrypter or a similar tool.

Then you got all the tracks in Ogg Vorbis Format. Now all you need to do is converting them to MP3. wink_o.gif

Resistance tracks are in Res\AddOns\O.pbo

Don't bother converting the oggs to an inferior format unless you need to use them on a portable that doesn't support it.

If thats the band who did the song where you storm the beach and then later capture that airport, that was pure lame music and spoiled the whole cut sequence, something more 'ride of the valkyries'-esque would have suited crazy_o.gif

If thats the band who did the song where you storm the beach and then later capture that airport, that was pure lame music and spoiled the whole cut sequence, something more 'ride of the valkyries'-esque would have suited  crazy_o.gif

No way, that'd just be cheesy. Seventh gave OFP its gritty edge.

Guest Ti0n3r

Pfft. Seventh has to be one of the most unmusical bands I've ever heard (has to do with taste, I know). Every time one of their songs started playing during CWC/Resistance it just killed the atmosphere for me.

Good riddance wink_o.gif

I thought Lifeless was a bit boring, but I'm Gonna Fly was funky as hell! Reminded me of RATM.

There was another song I thought was good too, can't remember the name. Doesn't even sound that much like Seventh, and it has some random riff at the end.

Seventh are an awesome band. I'm Gonna Fly is the best. wink_o.gif

EDIT: Daniel, was that the bit where he's like "I make sure everything I do is [something]"? 'Cause that's in I'm Gonna Fly.

But I doubt your talking about that cause it doesn't havea riff in it. :P

erc

Please do not dig out threads older then 4 months. The last reply here was almost a year ago.