Sign in to follow this  
esti_the_big

Physics Improved?

So did BIS improve the physics of the game for AA? or to satchel charges under UAZs still make them appear on the other side of the island? I really hope they did something there, since I don't think altering some values or formulas to change the effect of weight on an objects physics is a very big deal. If physics still suck then hopefully there'll be a patch smile_o.gif

are you looking at that 500 posts thread atm for physics keyword?

ok ill check back in 2 hours

So did BIS improve the physics of the game for AA? or to satchel charges under UAZs still make them appear on the other side of the island? I really hope they did something there,

Yes, we did something there in ArmA. I hope you will be satisfied with the result.

BIS are very clever, someone said that ragdolls experiments added too much cpu load so instead and to prevent your UAZ from landing on the other side of the island they made the island really, really big this time..

smile_o.gif .

BIS are very clever, someone said that ragdolls experiments added too much cpu load so instead and to prevent your UAZ from landing on the other side of the island they made the island really, really big this time..

smile_o.gif .

Hehe... nice point of view! biggrin_o.gif

So did BIS improve the physics of the game for AA? or to satchel charges under UAZs still make them appear on the other side of the island? I really hope they did something there,

Yes, we did something there in ArmA. I hope you will be satisfied with the result.

i like the way you think and want to improve arma smile_o.gif

keep going..follow that path. smile_o.gif

want to share more ideas that were not mentioned yet?

want to share more ideas that were not mentioned yet?

I'm guessing that the answer, like the last 90 billion times is

Quote[/b] ]<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>No</span>
wink_o.gif