Sign in to follow this  
DarkOmen

What are you getting for Christmas?

I never ask for anything for christmas, but I think my mom is getting me a new phone.

I want a Lensbaby 2... I'm mainly just going to enjoying some free time, it seems I get none of it at Uni sad_o.gif

Some DVDs hopefully,

- Hot Shots Part Deux

- Over There

- Platoon

- We Were Soldiers

I like my war movies. biggrin_o.gif

For Christmas?

From 24th to 31th a lot of eating, drinking and relaxing before I'll spent whole of january and february to prepare for exams.

Dunno. Not best budget so...

Prolly buying a Canon EOS 400D or something similar for myself, as my Christmas present basically, in few days.

A trip to someplace where I don't live, a LC-A and a D200... Then consuming (and the ability to consume) will be non existant for atleast a year or two yay.gif

I ordered the Megadeth - Rude Awakening DVD wink_o.gif Hopefully it arrives before Christmas Eve!

A Panasonic DMC-FX3 and a LaCie 500G external drive. Oh, and a USB coffee cup warmer. No prostitutes this xmas.

I ordered the Megadeth - Rude Awakening DVD wink_o.gif Hopefully it arrives before Christmas Eve!

Wooo Go Megadeth. Whatya mean I dont belive in God, I talk you him everyday tounge2.gif

Right.. I've already heard the live version from Peace Sells which should be on the DVD, it's a major bummer that when the croud sings "peace sells but who's buying", you don't hear anything sad_o.gif

on my wishlist is just an car-radio which can play mp3 files.

but I will not be at home for x-mas, I'm at my girlfriends. Will be at her house for some days, then we will drive to my home and be there over new year...

smile_o.gif

she said that we do not need presents for us, because I'm her biggest and best present inlove.gif

love you babe... inlove.gif

I am going to kenja for new year so I try to keep my money together. I bought myself a new pair of Altama desert boots (i just love em). I just had to do it because once I go out to buy christmas presents I will return broke. Not this year! This year me came first!!!! biggrin_o.gif

I assume everyone have received their presents so I'm closing this.