Sign in to follow this  
Czacha

Sahrani map!8

What is the language called?  Spanuguese?  Portugish? (spanish-Portuguese, get it? tounge2.gif  )

Nice overlay! Really shows what scale we're talking about

The big northern island part looks a bit like the old Yugoslavia, the Balkans biggrin_o.gif I remember OFP had an island of Krk (Croatia) as Malden, that is a popular Czech tourist point wink_o.gif

Well, love the names of the areas/towns. I had a good laugh at "Pita" (pain in the ass) smile_o.gif

Wasn't there supposed to be lakes (no river contact to the sea)? I can't identify any on that map.

I don't think so - Zamenhoff was born in city where I live and I had to learn this language for few years. Names at Sahrani are similiar to Esperanto the same way they are similiar to Spanish or Portugese. I'd rather say they're some kind of compilation of few languages.. but the truth abut this knows BIS.

The outline of the map may be similar to a real island, but I very much doubt the internals of the island match any real island.

BIS I would suggest made all that to order, hence a little bit of everything, desert, mountains, forests, cities, towns .... all nicely layed out to allow a war to be mapped out.