Solus

SLX Replacement Pack, Mod, and Addons

Awesome mod. There is a nice feature presentation on YouTube

Anything about compatibility with Unofficial patch ArmA Resistance 2.01 ?

I noticed I did not geht the backblast form Carl-Custav to work killing/injuring my teammate but I was able to fire while lying down.

Or any tipps in combination with WW4 or PRMOD?

Last question: Any more Infos about the provided examples? I dont know what the GroupLink3_Example.Intro is for as well as the other examples

Tank you in advance.

• Like 2

How do I disable SLX_Wounds?

I unpacked the SLX_Wounds.pbo and changed the init.sqs

;// Default wounds path. Comment out to disable wound effects on people.
;SLX_Wounds_Path = {\SLX_Wounds\};
;SLX_Wounds_Path = {SLX_Wounds\};

I am playing a CTI alone and when I get shot I am lying there and cannot die or get up. When I had a medic I had no option to heal me. Also "dragging" was still enabled which I dont want.

I like the SLX Mod but I would like to disable the Wounds/Dragging/Medic stuff.

20 hours ago, Bazinga2019 said:

How do I disable SLX_Wounds?

I unpacked the SLX_Wounds.pbo and changed the init.sqs

I am playing a CTI alone and when I get shot I am lying there and cannot die or get up. When I had a medic I had no option to heal me. Also "dragging" was still enabled which I dont want.

I like the SLX Mod but I would like to disable the Wounds/Dragging/Medic stuff.

You don't have to modify the .pbo, there is a "GL3 settings" .sqf file in the slx folder that can be modified for many changes in seconds, and some pbos can be removed as not all are interdependent.. Read the readme for more info.

• Like 1

What is the complement, addon or file that allows you to zoom in or out of the camera (with the + and - keys of the numeric keyboard) when you aim or use the iron sight? Would it be possible to use that feature in vanilla mode?

And also, is there a way to remove grass or graphic enhancements? I don't know if it will be grass or bushes, but the fps drops drastically.