Solus

SLX Replacement Pack, Mod, and Addons

Hi!!! is there anyway in the GL3 config to make the Ai stay in buildings longer or make them use them more frequent?

I have noticed in MCM, FFur ect have it were they dont even garrison buildings.

@is there a config.cpp compatible with @GRAA mod? I think there mught be one in the latest graa folder or slx folder.

Is there any way to make shoots from not silenced weapons hearable from ~600 metres in SLX? And to make silenced weapons hearable only above 15 metres?

i assume you would need to edit the config, i wouldnt know where as i dont use SLX mod, i only use WW4 mod.

Usually if i remember well what define how far a sound is heard is the number before the last number of the sound[]= line

By example the original M16 single shot fire mode has this sound :

sound[]={"Weapons\M16Single",1.0,1};

The number defining the range of the sound is 1.0 meaning the sound will go very far (i have absolutely no idea how far, but i remember hearing a M16 shot very very far)

Now compare with the original MP5 single shot fire mode :

sound[]={"Weapons\hk_singleshot",0.0003162,1};

Now the number defining the range of the sound is 0.0003162 , meaning it the sound will not go far

Sometime instead of a number you have " db " , db+a number or db-a number

But i have unfortunately strictly no idea what number this db (i guess it is decibel) thing is corresponding exactly.

As a rough guide I just estimate the sound level number to be audibility in kilometers. So 1.0 is roughly audible at 1 km and 0.5 at 500 meters and 0.005 at 5 meters and 0.0003 at 0.3 meters which sounds about right for that mp5sd sound.

Hey Solus,

Welcome back to OFP...you've been gone too long. :)

I was thinking about how far AI hears shoots from normal and silenced weapons.

Anyone know how to disable attacking "enemy position" by AI? Sometimes AI officers command to attack "Enemy position". It looks stupid when couple of soldiers are shooting in vacuum or empty ground.

Really noone knows how to solve my problem with enemy position? It's really annoying sometimes. Changing settings in SLX GL3 doesn't works.

I run the OFP with SLX+VTE config, but i have error messages "cannot load object data3d\beretta92f". How to solve my problem?

Edited by Animal88

I have the same problem, any fixes?

Please , If anyone can help me ... how do I disable SLX wounds (*When a unit Get on the ground and starts rolling waiting for help) system on a specific unit.

say the "players" , but leave it on for other AI (Squad and enemies).

thank you .

Edited by Shinji

Sorry for bumping this 'old' thread.

could someone post link to final 1.1

You can get it at ofp.info. I think 1.1 final is exactly the same as the beta. Can somebody confirm this?

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=10611

I've started playing OFP again using SLX 1.1 but it crashes quite a lot for me. Is anybody else experiencing this? I think it may be because of Windows 7.

Sorry for bumping this 'old' thread.

You can get it at ofp.info. I think 1.1 final is exactly the same as the beta. Can somebody confirm this?

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=10611

I've started playing OFP again using SLX 1.1 but it crashes quite a lot for me. Is anybody else experiencing this? I think it may be because of Windows 7.

The reasen why it crash @ me because i think that my problem lass @ the soundcard.

I have found the link by ofp.info and downladed version 1.1beta. I think it is also good.

Trying to use the modconfig ECP+SLX I have seen a couple of bugs which I cannot solve myself:

error loading optika_ak74 and crateronvehicle.

As for the former it seems strange as ecp and bis original game only use the modeloptics of ak47 even if it is ak74 the rifle you use.

As for the latter crateronvehicle should be part of the slx_replacement_pack as it is referred to in slx only config.

Has anyone an idea about how to solve this? Which strings should be amended then?

More, is there any way to use the slx cloudlets in ecp mod? I am talking about those ones provoked by rifle bullets when hitting the ground. I don't know how to modify the ecp standard config with slx_clouds.pbo. ECP doesn't recognize the modifications which are to be done according to the readme file in SLX folder.

I'm getting this to, any help please?

guys my SLX dont work good i start it with yoma.

poeople dont torn apart and dont get wounded and scream.

PLS help what i have to do have ARMA 2 OA.

also i ahve no options if ther are any < ignore forget CBA

Edited by Konrad1

I think you have the wrong section of the fourm...this is OFP not ARMA/2/OA.

Anyone still have the Version 1.1 Beta 3 or Version 1.1 Final? Looks like Filefront has long removed them and the one on OFP.info does not contain the fixes for Tonal Redux.

Anyone still have the Version 1.1 Beta 3 or Version 1.1 Final? Looks like Filefront has long removed them and the one on OFP.info does not contain the fixes for Tonal Redux.

I think Solus made it downloadable again. The first link in this thread allows you to download the file you're asking.

• Like 1

I cant seem to get the wgl+slx config working, keeps saying I am missing models/scripts

Edit: Nvm, I figured it out

Edited by rebelsupertrooper

Can the SLX weapon sway, recoil, and AT and pistol animations/positions can be used instead of the WGL ones when running wgl+slx?

If so, what entries need to be edited?